Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 10

Well this was an interesting episode,The boys had save Bobby and they did that-dream walker but than it got even more interesting when Dean got to see what he might become a demon and i liked how he told Sam he didn't want to die that was good of him.

It was a really good episode but it was so sad. What was with the ending? We didn't see the Demon Dean snap his fingers. Was that supposed to suggest that Dean woke up because the Demon Dean snapped his fingers and that he was in fact in control of the dream and not Dean?? I don't know. I knew that beer was bad!!!! I was like DON'T DRINK IT! Who offers and authority figure a beer?? I'm glad that everyone is safe...for now.

P.S. Check out next week's promo, its going to be so sad: http://www.cwtv.com/shows/supernatural.

Reply 22#22 nye87's post

Well i think it just reminder that he could turn into that person

I hope so. Have you seen the promo for next week's episode yet??

Reply 24#24 nye87's post

nope i tend to avoid promo i like to be surprised when i watch this show

Reply 24#24 nye87's post

ok i came across it-looks very good

Sorry about that. But I'm glad you got to see it.

Episode 10

Great episode. I couldn't stop laughing at the part where Sam was dreaming about Bella and when he woke up, there was drool on his hand. Then he got all funny when Dean said he's called her. When she arrives and he's acting all funny. So when she's leaving he says "nice to seeing you Bella" his words are all jumbled up & Dean just gives him a funny look. So funny

It was good to see some of Bobby's background too, why he got into the whole hunting thing.

The end bit was great too, that Dean finally realised that he doesn't want to die.

Reply #28 shinny's post

Yeah, that was pretty hilarious. At first, I was like "Sam & Bella...WHAT?". Then I thought that she likes Dean not him. Once he woke up, I couldn't stop laughing. And yes, it was cool to find out about Bobby's wife and stuff. I love Bobby...he totally has taken over the dad role since John has been dead and it was nice to see Dean tell him so.

Sam's little day dream with Bella was weird but his drooling afterwards was so weird and funny.
I'm just wondering is this gonna be the last  season of supernatural

Reply 30#30 duckie's post

we don't know

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Is there any talk of it being cancelled?

Well I hope there will be another season...I just don't know what else they can do with the show but if Buffy could last for 7 seasons Supernatural can at least have 1 or more seasons

Reply 32#32 shinny's post

no but we just don't know

Loved this episode, Sam's little dream about Bella then her appearance not long after words........Sam and Dean at the hospital both realizing that they have to contact Bella to get some of the dream root

Dean - "Crap, Bella!"
Sam - "Bella, Oh crap"

The Demon Dean and Dean part was great, could definitely see Dean's inner struggle with whats going to happen to him.

Also noticed Bobby mention Sam's psychic ability too....I was wondering what's going on with that plot line or was it just part of the Yellow eyed demon?

Also Aboriginals use Didgeridoos....not Africans like they said on the show, wondered why they said that for?

latest episode

wow what an episode Sam has official changed and i think he's a different Sam.

two good episodes

As for it being cancelled i don't think it will as considering it competes on the most competative night on us television  and is on the CW its ratings are understandable I'm suprised they don't move it. Although the other side of the coin is almost everything else would die instantly in that time slot so they keep it there to prop up smallville.

Although its fairly low ratings often get fans wondering if its going to get pulled given its circumstances and the fact the CW have given it nothing but support (they've called it one of there highest quality shows on numerous occasions) I'm sure they would move it to a different day long before they cancelled it.

This season has been so consistently great another superb episode with JAred getting a chance to step out of jensen's shadow and give a great performance.

Quote:
Originally posted by moppybrody at 2-15-2008 14:05  
Also Aboriginals use Didgeridoos....not Africans like they said on the show, wondered why they said that for?
Haha, yeh I laughed when I heard that too. I was like, wrong continent boys, haha !
Quote:
Originally posted by gaiusx at 2-16-2008 03:51  
This season has been so consistently great another superb episode with JAred getting a chance to step out of jensen's shadow and give a great performance
I totally agree. I'm loving the new Sam !!

Preview for next episode

Thread