Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Supernatural 4x20

What a fantastic preview of next episode in new episode-you must watch preview at the end of today episode

Good background episode of how Cas got the human vessel

4x19 and 4x20. Great episodes. Feels like supernatural is back
I watched the preview. Can't wait to see next weeks episode!

Reply 238#238 serena75's post

look like dean and sam are opposite sides

Reply 239#239 bala's post

We've been waiting for that for a while now. Hopefully it's just temporary, but eventually they will be on opposite sides. It's inevitable.
Cass said he had learned his lesson, and that he wasn't on Deans side anymore. That was

Reply 240#240 serena75's post

what do you expect when you punished from powers of heaven it has huge consequences.

Supernatural 4x21

A very good episode who liked the sam hit dean that was so classic sam always in dean shadow and now he's on his own. i was worried this would be a boring episode but it turned out ok.

I thought this episode was kind like a fish out of water just flopping around alot and not that great.  I'm getting sick and tired of Sam and his whole jealous of Dean thing and the strung out on demon blood (aka drugs) and thinking nothing is wrong with himself.  i understand the writers wanted him troubled after dean went to hell but come on DEAN not sam went to hell so get over it already like the hallucination dean said this episode he's back now.

anyway enough venting for now

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 243#243 kwargalla's post

why do think Cas let Sam out?

what  about dean being angel's dog

Reply 244#244 bala's post

I am almost wondering it Cas is part of the Evil angels now. There was his partner that they though was good but turned out not to be.

It looks like Sam may kill Lilth but then Dean will kill sam and the devil will win.

Reply 245#245 carlorica's post

I think god must told him something that changed him

Reply 246#246 bala's post

Could be but the nature of the show always makes me think  of the dark side

Reply 247#247 carlorica's post

of course that understandable but i have assume look cas face in pervious episode said it all-the resented look he gave dean last week said it all.

Supernatural 4x22 Lucifer Rising

does any one else get the feeling that sam is the final seal and that ruby has been working for lilith all along. and that is the reason cas had to let sam out because dean is the only one that can stop it.
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

Reply 250#250 angel-87's post

That's a good theory

Interesting theory.

yes I thought of it when she say that lilth was the last seal and explained that the first was a human made into a demon. sam seems to follow ruby blindly and i think it's gonna end up biting him on his nice looking ass!

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 253#253 kwargalla's post

Well that the problem with women men seem do anything for them

I have to agree a little here. I think that Lilth is the final seal and with her death at the hands of Sam it will break the seal. With her death Sam's revenge will be complete and a sacrifice noble enough of evil will have happened. Dean will have to stop Sam and kill Lilith. Since he is doing it out of his love for Sam it will be the exact opposite effect and will put all the seals back.

This would be an awesome ending to the season.

ok this was a crazy episode we were all right the angels were evil they wanted it to happen just when you Dean was there on time he wasn't and we all guessed Lileth was the final seal and I'm little bit disappointed we didn't get to see Lucifer in this episode that would been a great ending rather seeing the bright white light and it was great season-finale and the whole plans was revealed and now it's Dean's turn to destroy Lucifer i wonder who they are going cast for him?.

Thread