Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Supernatural 4x11

i really didn't like this episode but what dean told sam at  the end was a bit disturbing to hear dean came back a lot more bitter than he was and a lot angrier in my opinion

Reply 177#177 bala's post

I didn't like this episode either

Reply 178#178 serena75's post

It seemed very much like a bad horror movie. I don't like those slasher-type movies and didn't particularly like this episode either. Let's get back to the supernatural stuff!!
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply 179#179 silver1978's post

I actually sighed a couple of times during this episode, and that's not a good sign. But, I have a really bad headache too
It felt like I've seen it a hundred times before. The (not so much anymore) scary girl with the pale face and the long, dark hair is getting really old.
The only thing I liked about this episode was in the beginning, when Sam is trying to get some sleep in the backseat of the car. Poor Sam

Supernatural 4x12 Promo

Criss Angel Is a Douche Bag Promo

We're sorry... to leave you...
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=x9n39fdyhAo

Scary

Here's another one...
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JWZWSlViak4

I've never liked magicians

this episode was off the chain.i actualy felt like i was watching a decent horror movie.these writers should go and fix up smallville.l loved the bad guys in this 1.

how come no one likes this ep.i think this was 1 of the best this season.with a name like supernatural and ghosts and stuff it has to have some violent stuff.cant wait for next ep

Reply 182#182 gyki98's post

i think because it wasn't enjoyable to watch

we are not horror movie fans we sci-fi fans we want demons and angels

Reply 182#182 gyki98's post

I really liked it too Gyki. I laughed when Dean said "humans" - lol !! The mother in this episode was Super Girl !! I recongise the Dad too, but I'm not sure where from.

To me Supernatural is more of a Thriller, not sci-fi. I mean, I believe in ghosts, spirits etc, so to me that's not science fiction !

Oh wow, last week's episode was pretty scary for me. I had to close my eyes at times, lol. I thought I'd be getting nightmares for days but I didn't thank God.

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode... I think I'm going to watch it on the tv this time, lol.

Reply 185#185 dannixx's post

Warning don't eat anything or drink anything while watching this-it's so funny

Supernatural 4x12

That was a good episode and above has to be the highlight of the episode

3rd clip is winchester boy at school

Supernatural 4x13

Good background story on winchester

Episode 13

I finally got to see last weeks episode. This one was much better than episode 12. It was great seeing them at school. The actors who played young Sam and Dean were great.

Swedish exchange students... Now, that would've been something to see

[ Last edited by serena75 at 2-2-2009 20:28 ]

Reply 190#190 serena75's post

at least next one guys episode

Sorry gang

Haven't been catching my weekly dose of Supernatural.
I'll try my best to catch up SOON!

Episode 14

I didn't like this episode much. It was ok, but I felt like I've seen it before. I knew they were going to turn on each other, and of course Bobby came in the nick of time to save them. What can I say... it was kind of boring actually.
One thing though... Sam sure has changed a lot since the first season. Do you think he eventually will turn evil?

Supernatural STD... wouldn't want to get that

Reply 193#193 serena75's post

haha supernatural STD

i think this ep was ok.

Reply 194#194 gyki98's post

i didn't see the twist coming with dean and FBI friend we also think siren as female not male

Reply 195#195 bala's post

i thought that the brunette was actualy the siren.good twist.i think this has been the best season this far.started slow but now its very very good.

Thread