Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by roca at 30/10/2008 14:58  
It was a prank Jared pulled on Jensen. They were filming the scene where Jared was to cue Jensen to stop air-drumming and lip-syncing. But Jared told the crew that he wasn't going to give the cue and  ...
How do you know it was a prank?

I watched the episode on the EU server, and it was the last thing that happened. I don't know if it's on the US server as well, but it probably is.

I can't get that song the eye of the tiger out of my head LOL

Episode 7

So all in all another good episode. Sam and Dean are on a mission to try and stop the raising of Samhain. This can only happen every 600 years. In this episode Castiel returns and we get to meet another angel, Uriel. Sam finally gets to meet the angel Castiel. He was so excited to finally meet the angel and was met with a bit of a cold shoulder by Cass. You could see he was left with disappointment. Dean was the one who ended up preaching to Sam about not giving up faith in the man upstairs. Basically the story was a test for Dean which ended in Castiel telling Dean he was not envious of the decision he was going to have to make. We also got another glimpse of Dean watching Sam use his powers. Dean seems amazed but stricken with disappointment, sadness and worry

Reply 138#138 spratt89's post

This was good episode we find out more about Castiel  and new angel seem interesting, i love how they original story-line more back on track. the season plot is all about Dean redemption. i love the bit where sam pull blood on his face to hide that he alive   . you gave it a shot was a funny response.

The look on dean face when he was sam use his power and angel making threat against Sam.  .

Episode 7

I liked this episode. It's back to business again!

Reply 140#140 serena75's post

yes but now we know dean in charge

Reply 141#141 bala's post

Now, that will be interesting to see LOL

This is funny-must click

Bobby is speaking Japanese

I don't speak Japanese, so I've been wondering what Bobby is saying in the end of Yellow Fever. I saw a translation on another forum and apparently he is saying: "Since before you were born". Just thought I'd let you know.

Reply 143#143 bala's post

Yes, that was funny!

Reply 145#145 serena75's post

that will be one hell of a  funny episode-definatly look forward to it

Reply 146#146 bala's post

Well, anything can happen if wishes comes true, right?   I'm looking forward to it too, but I was hoping for a more serious episode.

Reply 147#147 serena75's post

this season focus on having some fun that teddy bear-come on that sweet girl and boys saying there were teddy bear doctor was funny

Don't get me wrong, I really do like the funny episodes! But I want to know what happens next. In the funny episode, the story just comes to a halt.
I saw the promo, by the way. I never liked Joxer on Xena. He really got on my nerves
Promo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIrHrbXKmCo

Reply 149#149 serena75's post

i love joxer he was sad guy

Yes, he was. I got frustrated, though with his character. They probably thought that it was funny when he was stumbling around and making all sorts of mistakes, but I just felt sorry for him.
Anyway, back to supernatural...

Supernatural 4x08

This was a funny episode i liked it and teddy bear was funny but seriously if you guys could have a wish that could come true ,what would it be? . I'm glad Dean told Sam he couldn't talk about hell. Sam getting stuck by lighting was unexpected

Episode 8

This episode had me laughing. I mean teddy bear doctors totally funny. I got to admit it was time for a funny again. The bear cracked me up. Dean's reaction to it was pricless. I liked the part when Sam and Dean have Wesley in the car with them and their talking about how you can't have anything you want and that you have to work for everything to get it and keep it. So true. Dean finally was able to tell us that he does remeber his time in the pit and everything about it. Hopefully we find out more about it.

Reply 153#153 spratt89's post

This was a hilarious episode.
The teddy bear was just priceless.
"Why am I here?" "For tea parties!""Is that all there is?!"
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply 152#152 bala's post

It was a great episode, with both funny and serious moments.
I have to stop watching previews, I saw that lightning coming LOL
I loved the depressed teddy bear. It had a great voice.
If I went to hell and back, I wouldn't want to remember either.

Reply  152#152 bala's post
Deleted the wish, because it felt too personal to share with everyone. Thanks for the points, Bala...

[ Last edited by serena75 at 6-2-2009 14:35 ]
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +2 Great wish 11-7-2008 22:55

The new trailer for episode 9 "I know what you did last summer":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNKOxx2jaQs

Ruby is back...

[ Last edited by serena75 at 11-13-2008 14:17 ]

Thread