Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 116#116 spratt89's post

That really good episode 10 i can't wait but to have a producer respond to fans is amazing-i can understand fan reaction a lot of people like dean.

Reply 116#116 spratt89's post

This makes me laugh. Kripke just had to make a statement that Dean is not a dick? OMG.

made me laugh too

Reply 119#119 spratt89's post

what do you think  the revelation in 10th episode is going to be?

That was a hilariousr episode, really made up for the boring one before it. Hubby and I were in total stitches A+ on this episode.
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Great episode. The opener gave us an idea of what way the rest of the episode was going to go: Dean running from the little cute poppy dog with the pink bow !! Hilarious.

I can't believe Kripke had to make that statement. How stoopid are people!? I totally got the meaning at the end + the "dick" comment was just a joke. Jeesh!

Loved the clip at the end. You can hear the production team (or maybe it was Jared?) laughing at how funny it was.

i think it was all of them laughing and clapping

Preview of next episode

Looks like it will be another good episode

Reply 125#125 spratt89's post

i prefer the action over the talking?

OMG that was a funny episode... he totally screamed like a girl! LOL
We don't often see this side of Dean or Jensen!

Eye of the Tiger

I know most of you have already seen this... just in case some of you missed it...

[ Last edited by roca at 10-30-2008 14:08 ]

that was the best part of the whole episode.

i don't remember this i remember sam catching him lying down in his car listening eye of the tiger in the episode?

Reply 130#130 bala's post

It was a prank Jared pulled on Jensen. They were filming the scene where Jared was to cue Jensen to stop air-drumming and lip-syncing. But Jared told the crew that he wasn't going to give the cue and to just keep rolling and see what Jensen would do...

This isn't actually part of the episode. This was aired right after the episode in the US. (Unfortunately, this is not included in the episode on friendvista.)

Reply 131#131 roca's post

Thank you for explain that

Reply 132#132 bala's post

No problem. I didn't know about it till like today.
Love the video. I think I've already seen it like 10 times today!

Reply 133#133 roca's post

Well i can't wait to see the payback to that prank

Reply 109#109 serena75's post

To answer your question about embedding video from yt...

• Copy the whole chunk of stuff from "Embed"
  • Paste it here
  • Go to "review Post" and check "Enabled Html"

Voila! Hope that helps

Reply 135#135 roca's post

Thanks Roca. I'll give it a try next time

Thread