Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 95#95 spratt89's post

I thought the same. It was funny.
Dracula: "I have a coupon"  

Reply 97#97 serena75's post

Lol, yeh that was very funny !!

Good episode, I enjoyed it.

I think this is the best episode for this season so far...

Did anyone notice Sam tried to pick a lock that wasn't even locked...
I thought that was funny!

Wow am I the only one who found this episode boring? It just seemed to lack the action of the other episodes this season. The storyline was pretty interesting, but I would have liked it done differently.
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply 100#100 silver1978's post

When I saw the preview I realized that this was going to be one of those funny episodes that they have on supernatural from time to time. It's almost like they're taking a break from everything that has happened up to that point. If you're not in the mood for a funny episode, then you'll probably not like it. I haven't seen the preview for the next episode, but I'm guessing that they're going to continue the story. In other words = action!

Reply 99#99 roca's post

Do you mean when Sam is breaking into Dracula's house? Yes, I saw that and was thinking: "Was that door really locked?" Funny.

Reply 100#100 silver1978's post

we knew it was going to be boring from preview so it should of not came as a surprise

Reply 102#102 serena75's post

Ya that's the scene I was talking about...
The door lock never turned! LOL

I'm surprise some of you find it boring...
Okay the Dracula dying part was a bit lame.

Reply 105#105 roca's post

Yes, it was. But if you think of all the dying scenes from old movies, they're often really lame. This episode was a tribute to those old scary movies (which I never watch).
Has anyone actually seen the first (I think) Dracula movie from 1931? Here is a trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Nfmh178L98
Or Nosferatu from 1922? Here is part 1 of 13:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfhaHa7MB_Q

[ Last edited by serena75 at 10-22-2008 11:10 ]

Reply 106#106 serena75's post

Yeah but that the thing the producer is a fan of those type of movies.

it was one-off type episode

Reply 107#107 bala's post

Yes, I heard that somewhere... probably on youtube.

episode 6

Teaser for Yellow Fever:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0YWPtBMHl4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXPRRBQuCcI
Kripke talks about Yellow Fever:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP0GENzKh2c

By the way, how do I embed a video from youtube? Or do I have to do that?

Episode 6

Can I say HILARIOUS. OMG this epy was so funny. Seeing Dean freak out so much like that it was completely different from the calm and collected Dean Winchester we always see. Him screaming like a girl when the cat jumped out of the locker had me rolling. Not mention Dean thinking a place was to scary to go in. It was absolutely neat to seen Dean in a different light and Sam being in charge and protective. At the very end Dean rocking out to Eye of the Tiger pure funny. The ending also made me wonder what Dean went through in Hell and what we will soon find out I can't. Great job guys at Supernatural. the ending was great with him singing to the song.

Reply 110#110 spratt89's post

Man talk about a different side of Dean you could tell that by the begaining when he was being chased by a Cat. this is the thing i love about this show you can't believe original story-line and the character situation in the show .it show how talent jensen is as an actor

Episode 6

This episode was so funny. I couldn't stop laughing.
Jensen's The Eye of the Tiger is sure going to end up on youtube! OMG

Edit: It's already on youtube

[ Last edited by serena75 at 10-24-2008 23:25 ]

that was my favourite part, the very end of the episode when he was doing the eye of the tiger

LMFAO Jensen was so hilarious this episode.
When the cat jumped out of the locker, the look on his face was priceless.
And when he was being chased by that harmless dog. OMG HILARIOUS.

I never laughed so hard in my life. The cat scene looked like the 10th take. I would sure love to get a hold o the blooper reel for this eppy. Too funny.

Eric Kripke is listening, and has something to say to Supernatural fans who are hurling a certain four-letter word in Dean's direction as a result of this week's episode.

Most simply said? "Dean is not a dick."

Kripke answered his fans by sending out the following statement to the press:

"I've never before responded directly to the fandom's comments about an episode, and I don't plan to make a habit of it, but I couldn't resist dropping in a thought about 'Yellow Fever.'

Which is this: Dean is not a dick.

None of the writers, or anyone on the creative team of Supernatural, think Dean's ever been a dick, past, present, or future. He's a hero. Dean did not contract the ghost sickness because he's a dick. Victims contract the illness because they use "fear as a weapon." Dean asks Lilith at the episode's end, "Why did I get infected?" And she cryptically responds, "You know why. Listen to your heart." We, as the writers, probably should have emphasized this mystery more, I take responsibility for that omission. But the point is: the reason he was infected is because of a secret he's keeping. A dark secret that will be revealed in Episode 10. And not at all because of any dickishness, implied or otherwise.
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +3 Wow that's an exclusive 10-25-2008 01:05

Thread