Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Supernatural Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Seasons 3-5 Here

I got to be honest i wasn't actually too excited about this however i got admit this season is brillant so far with latest brillant funny episode that's got to be the funniest episode ever in supernatural-i'm talking about 3rd episode. i like the female thief i hope we see her again.

Dean deal with the devil do you think that demon will help sam find a way out of the deal-it cool to demon on their side and i think she will help them more often. i still think Sam in danger if that guy get's out of jail it's bad news.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-4-2015 12:19 ]

it wasnt the funniest ep ever, in my opinion( bu thats just me). just that one bit where sam loses his shoe and tells dean, his face is sooo awwwwww .

the end really pissed me off though. i hate that guy in jail, he alwyas thinks things r black and white, there is no gray. and he always think sam is evil, he was there to make the thing work rather than the other way around. i would like to see his face when he realises a soldier did it. whe i watched it i just wanted to go into my screen and kick the cr*p out of him . and the other guy isnt any better. he never thinks it might just be luck or some other thing. it has to be god. in their line of work i would question other forces at work. i mean i am not an aetheist, far from it really. its just ppl like him thinkin that god gave them a sign or message to do that ,just pisses me off.

ok rant over. that rant was not about how bad the ep was, just how those 2 characters or those types of characters annoy me. all in all a very good episode.

[ Last edited by  5p1k3 at 10-24-2007 11:26 ]

episode 5

ok, this was interesting episode i thought it was rather good spin on fairy-tales i mean it really made you think about them and Sam shooting that blue-cross demon that was cold but she right she can be replaced. i guessing consequence for sam for killing her from her boss-who's boss must scary dude

Reply #3 bala's post

Shooting that cross road demon... was totally uncalled for. I can only wonder if Sam had indeed turned evil.

Reply #4 roca's post

he was annoyed

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 11-4-2007 18:26
ok, this was interesting episode i thought it was rather good spin on fairy-tales i mean it really made you think about them and Sam shooting that blue-cross demon that was cold but she right she can  ...
  I find it funny he had to shoot his girlfriend in the head! Imagine if they had a fight and she brought up that episode "You shot me in the head!"

Next NEW Episodes...

In case anyone is wondering... here's the schedule for the next few episodes...

12/13 308 A Very Supernatural Christmas
1/3     309 Witch Hunt
1/10   310 Dream a Little Dream of Me

Reply #7 roca's post

thanks for this

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Episode 7 was pretty good.  Dean is so scared of dying that he's become reckless and a serious risk taker.

I want to go back to the beginning and watch this show.

The actor who plays Gordon used to be on  FX's dark comedy about friends with Eating Disorders "Starved". It was a good show...I loved it, but FX cut it because of low ratings and  bad press, because the show laughed at ppl with eating disorders.

Reply 9#9 Milks26's post

Just finishing watch the Pilot...it was pretty good....grips ur attention

Reply 9#9 Milks26's post

I don't think Dean is scared of dying... at least not at the moment! He's reckless and taking all those risk because he made the deal with the crossroad demon... he knows he won't die till the "contract" ends!

I'm not sure if you are watching Season 3 pilot or the series pilot... but season 3 pilot wasn't that great if you ask me

Reply 11#11 roca's post

No. I watched S 1 pilot. I'm trying to watch the show from scratch so that I can understand it better

A Very Supernatural Christmas

Well this was an interesting episode because we got to see flashback of their Christmas Past,it must of been hard to actually enjoy Christmas without their family,this was disturbing but amusing episode for Christmas. it was rather amusing to watch

OMG, was the most recent episode great or what? I loved it! I'm sad though because Dean can't be saved from Hell. Its not fair.   But did you see how the Colt is like useless against stronger demons. OMG, that was so crazy! I absolutely loved this episode...it was So AWESOME!

Reply 14#14 nye87's post

yeah it was a good episode and it shame that dean can't be saved but how will this show without dean next season?, surely they can't continue the show without dean unless another character joins them and female demon. can you believe what she said they need make Sam more evil be like Dean-it's a shame but i think this road to making Sam change into demons want of him

Reply #15 bala's post

The reason I started watching this show is because Sam and Dean reminded of my brother and I. I like Sam for being Sam and similar to me in character just as I like Dean for being Dean and similar to my brother in character. It'll be sad having to watch Sam change into something that isn't him. I don't think that the show will go on without Jensen Ackles...it just can't and I do not think that he would do that to the fans. Besides that, most people leave shows to pursue other things...as Jeffrey Dean Morgan (Papa Winchester) did to be on Grey's Anatomy, Weeds, and to do movies like "P.S. I Love You". But Jensen isn't like that; I think that he likes being Dean in Supernatural...for now at least.

I just finished watching all of Season 3. I haven't seen this show inyears and I forgot how much I liked it.

The on screen chemistry between Jensen and Jared it great. I really feel theirbrotherly love.

I don't believe that Dean will go to hell. The writers are clever; they'll comeup with something that will get Dean out of the "contract". I'm sureof that. I bet you it's something we haven't even thought about !!

I don't think Sam is turning evil, he's growing up and learning that he can'tsail through this without "people" getting hurt. He's evolving and sois the show. I'm looking forward to seeing more of this side of him.

I still can't get that image out of my head where Sam has his fingernail pulled. Ooh, that must have been so painful !

yeah this season is a lot more graphic voilance  than previous season

Reply #17 shinny's post

I know! It was soo gross and it looked so real! I cannot wait to see how the storyline will play out Dean's fate because I also do not believe that he will go to Hell and I hope he won't because that would be so sad.

Oh come ON!

Don't tell me any of you are fooled by the whole Dean can't be saved. It's obviously building to some great conflict with this demon that's on the rise, who was mentioned last episode and what are the odds he has the contract  on dean? kill him/make deal/give ultimatum and dean is free.
If either leads wanted to leave they would end the show because
1)the shows ratings are just about okay for the CW on a thursday night, where anything else would get killed.
2) more importantly this isn't heroes or lost with a cast of multiple main charecters it has two main charecters and for season 1 & 2 the only two recurring charecters. you can't kill them off or the show ends.

There dad got killed off in an attempt to make the show both better and darker by isolating them even further and it worked brilliantly as last season it went from very good to being a a outstanding show.

Thankfully they have decided to keep the dark feel to the show and so the whole dean is dieing storyline is a great way to go with that.

Great episode btw which makes 3 in a row now all these shows that decline year after year should take a look at what supernatural is doing as it just goes from strength to strength.

Thread