Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Changing Channels

Well i love the fact the episode took the fun out grey's anatomy   only fans who watch both shows would find it funny mind you Japanese game was funny . i just couldn't stop laughing at that game .

Question: so is the trickster really an angel or was it an angel pretending to be a trickster ?

Reply 23#23 bala's post

The Trickster was really an  arch angel named Gabriel all along, he ran away from home and gave himself the name Trickster.
Lucky Spencer = Hotness

The Real Ghostbusters

Great episode i wasn't sure if the episode was making fun out it's fan that go to those type of event but it really original see them do this. The fat dean was funny when they found out he was gay was even more amusing   .

5x09

I thought this episode was funny at times, but most of the time it just felt awkward. I think it's fun when they include the fans in different ways, but this was a bit too much for my liking. The ghost story was boring. It felt like we've seen it before.
"The real Dean"

Abandon All Hope...

i can't believe they killed Jo & her mother off

[ Last edited by bala at 11-20-2009 11:52 ]

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I am now nearly uptodate with this show
Changing Channels
Funny episode with the different shows including Knight Rider but the trickster is a tricky character

Reply 25#25 bala's post

The Real Ghostbusters
Becky trying to dump Sam for Chuck was funny but she remembered what happened to the colt

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Abandon All Hope...
At Least Jo keeped her self respect by not going with Dean but what an exit scene

for the love of the Winchesters

I love them!
I haven't missed an episode from the beginning!
I think my favorites are the last two seasons though
I love that they brought in the angels, particularly Castiel...
Thanks for having such a great site!
Things Change

5x11 Sam, Interrupted

Good episode i thought Sam taking the brain out was gross but Dean dropping his trousers was funny

5x12 Swap Meat

Sam as Gary siting down for breakfast was funny

Yeah it was neat how the demons had Sam and Dean in their hands but they still got away.

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

This was funny episode and i liked Dean tricked him into shoot him make sure it wasn't Sam

Back to the Future II

Great episode, i mean seeing Michael in action was very impressive

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Mary still pregnant after being thrown into the car by Anna that's TV for you

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Good catch those Winchester are tough boys even before they were born  

My Bloody Valentine

Wow what a disgusting start to an episode-seriously that got most disgusting love making i seen on a tv show there should win some sort of award. please don't watch episode while eating anything

Reply 39#39 bala's post

Lovers begin to kill each other in a on Valentine's Day was gross

Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid

Great episode but not really interesting. .

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Bobby's dead wife doing all that baking and the boy's pretending to like it until she leaves the room was great

Thread