Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

ep 17

a great ep or what.the place were the guy in the bathroom stabed himself with pencil was wicked and the elavator think.i like that its become more graphical and the story is great.what more can u ask for

I like when they do these episodes. They're always great. It was hilarious seeing the boys taking tips from the Ghost-facers!! "Winchesters still suck ass though. Suckage Major" - haha!

In fairness, I think anyone would crack doing what Sam was doing every day, lol !!

next episode preview

Reply 219#219 bala's post

It's like that Film; Stranger than Fiction. This should be good, lol. "Sam and Dean are Fictional Characters, I made them up, they're not real" hahaha !!

Reply 220#220 shinny's post

u seem to be enjoyeng the show more lately.mee too.cant wait for next ep

Reply 221#221 gyki98's post

Yeh, I really am. I'm looking forward to it aswell.

Reply 222#222 shinny's post

That one thing i like about the CW you tube channel they provide good preview so get us excited

Reply 220#220 shinny's post

yep it was a good episode

wow, hated their depiction of a prophet, a cowardly drunk? How about an oracle instead.
Overall it was good episode. I am excited about this next episode!

Reply 225#225 gabsimom's post

well what did you expect?

I like there depiction of a prophet -it show they are not perfect

is it just me or did anyone else want to see the Ark Angel?  I was so looking forward to that.

Great episode - really funny from the get go and got progressively got darker as the story unfolded!  
When is Dean gonna be let into Sam's blood drinking secret?   
Loved the Cas bit he's my new fav character at the moment

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

is it just me or did anyone else want to see the Ark Angel?

I also want to see them but guess there didn't have the budget for it

an ok ep.could have had the ark angel.i like the evilness in the angels besides castielle whos more touchy feeling angel or somethink

Reply 227#227 kwargalla's post

I was kind of disappointed that we didn't get to see the Ark Angel, but maybe in another episode.

Also, I've been disappointed at the show for a while, and haven't felt like writing about it. The story with the angels and the demons... it just got too much for me!
But I like Cas. "You should've seen Luke"

A few thoughts...
Sam's powers didn't work on Lilith, why was she afraid of the knife?
If they wanted Lilith dead, why did Dean warn her about the Ark Angel coming? That was just stupid.
What do you think of Zach, the angel that visited the prophet in the end?

Reply 230#230 serena75's post

why was she afraid of the knife?

it can still kill her do some damage to her

If they wanted Lilith dead, why did Dean warn her about the Ark Angel coming?
Because dean or sam wants kill her - pointless one angel kill her off because than what was point taking dean out of hell?

What do you think of Zach, the angel that visited the prophet in the end?

i think they hinting that something major is going happen in season finale

Reply 231#231 bala's post

I thought the knife was useless on her. It didn't harm Alistair and Sam didn't send him to hell, he actually killed him. Lilith should be stronger than Alistair. Sam's powers didn't work on her.

I see your point. But I thought it was strange that Dean warned her the Ark Angel was coming. If they really wanted her dead, he should have stalled her until the angel showed up.

I don't know what to think of Zach. Is he on their side, or not?

Reply 233#233 bala's post

Supernatural 4x19

Another great episode shame they will never get to know him

Thread