Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 195#195 bala's post

I saw it. I suspected that the FBI guy was the siren early on. But I wasn't sure if the female doctor was one too.

Reply 197#197 serena75's post

the last part of that was funny

Reply 199#199 spratt89's post

I'm can't wait find out why they want to be ghost?

Reply 198#198 bala's post

haha funny end.looks sweet.cant wait fo it

Reply 202#202 bala's post

Thanks for the vid, Bala.
Castial is having feelings "and that makes him a little bit uncertain, a little bit more fragile and certainly more interesting."
Absolutely true.

Supernatural 4x15

This was a fantastic episode i spoil it for those of you haven't seen it but wow death takes holiday and message at end from dying blind woman . I'm so glad it's back

It was a great ep. I also dont want to give anything away but I also liked the comments at the end. Lets just hope they are taken to heart.

Reply 205#205 carlorica's post

i highly doubt it i mean Sam isn't as innocent as he was when he started.

well I am shocked by the viewing numbers this episode got, only 2.8 million people watched it and that would mean its a season low, now I think this is the best SCI FI Show out there so how come it is getting less than 3 million where Knight Rider getting 6 million is on the edge of being axed, this is a joke from the people that broadcast the shows.

Reply 207#207 spratt89's post

Well what can you do it all down advertise knight rider get mores adverts than this show

Supernatural 4x16

Wow what a intense episode

Reply 210#210 bala's post

totally!! demons vs angles, angles vs angles and poor Dean caught in the middle with the world on his shoulders!!

I'm sure this has been written before but what's with Sam??? now he's drinking demon blood?!?!  and "what's her face" (demon girl - Ruby - i just remembered) looks very happy about it, i'm not totally sure she's on the up and up - and Cas looked very disturbed by what Sam could do.

I'm hoping we'll see more of Cas in the up coming episodes.  I like him.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 211#211 kwargalla's post

It's really getting interesting

Supernatural 4x16

wow what an episode.i loved the torture scenes.they were done vary well and the actors good.i thought sam was a vampire before i read ur posts

Reply 211#211 kwargalla's post

I've watched the past couple of episodes and thought they were mediocre. I loved this last one and I was trying to figure out why. It was because of Castial so I really hope we see more of him.

Yeh, that look that Ruby gave when Sam was drinking her blood was very telling. I think that Sam will go too far and become more demon than human and the thought of this makes Ruby happy. Was this their plan all along??

It's getting interesting again!

Poor Dean, but I'm glad to see it's about him this time and not his brother.

[ Last edited by shinny at 3-23-2009 14:39 ]

I really liked the last Ep also. I am beginning to Think that a show down will be coming between Dean and his Brother for the survival of the earth.

Supernatural 4x17

A great episode It was strange to watch the episode dean as a stock broker and sam as computer tech.

Thread