Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Preview clips

Episode 9

This was a awesome episode. Dean finally starts to respect Ruby after finding out that she saved Sam while he was in hell. Then there is this girl who can hear the angels and they want her dead, I wonder if Sam,Dean and Ruby are going to be on opposite ends, I'm telling you guys, I don't think these are the real angels Something isn't right. I wonder if they are possessed, Anyway it's a awesome episode, and I loved the flashbacks. Can't wait for next weeks episode.

Anna knew a lot of thing about supernatural ,shame people thought she was crazy .

This was interesting episode, Ruby giving the boys the tip was nice of her still don't get why she did it but i suppose we find out later, i don't trust ruby i don't know what her plan is. That demon was so bad not even Sam could stop him. i question why she didn't kill sam when they was ordered to by lillth.

The flashback on Sam dealing with dean being were a real eye opener espicvally the bit where Ruby and Sam did it. i couldn't watch it but i did .

The funniest moment has to be housekeeping maid scene    

TO BE CONTIUED

Hmm, I'm not sure what I think about this episode. I liked some parts of it, the flashbacks, for instance. But the story... I don't know.
I really don't like the new Ruby, and it bothers me that I can't get passed it and just watch the show.

Reply  158#158 spratt89's post
I think you're right. There is something fishy about those angels

Reply 160#160 serena75's post

I think they are absolutely real angels and they are doing what they or their boss feels needs to be done. Seriously, angels aren't supposed to be all fluffy feathers and pretty halos- they are supposed to be working for a higher purpose and sometimes things have to be done that aren't so nice. The girl is a liability, and possibly an enormous one that could negate anything positive the angels could do to stop the demons. Truthfully, if I had a choice between being killed by angels or imprisoned by demons.....welll......................
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Catch up

Episode 7
This episode made me giggle at the creative use of Samhain !! Basically Samhain is the Irish for November. Oíche Shamhna literally means the night before Samhain, which is the night before November, Halloween.

Our very creative team changed that into Sam Hain !! Hmm, not so sure you can do that guys, lol. It would be like taking the French for Saturday and using it as a name...Sam Edi, lol.

Anyway, back to the episode. It's great that Sam finally got to meet Castiel, but he wasn't very welcoming to him. You can understand his reluctance really. Sam using his "demon" powers again didn't go down well with everyone. I guess they are afraid it could consume him. Castiel telling Dean he will have to make some hard decisions in the future, is very telling. Suppose some of those hard decisions will involve Sam.

Reply 161#161 silver1978's post

I do believe that they are real angels. What I meant was that I don't trust them.

Episode 8

So funny. Shannon, I burst out laughing at that part. The poor teddy bear couldn't handle our depressing world !

I felt sorry for Dean. I think it's clever that they are keeping Dean from telling us about it because that way we all have our own vision of how bad it was. Anything they portray may not seem bad enough. I mean, it is HELL after all !!

Episode 10

So she's an angel i can't believe it was that obvious,  what a fantastic episode-i wait for you guys to watch it and reply to your comments. what dean did in hell-I'm very curious . what is with dean kissing an angel , ruby get tortured by that demon was graphics .

Episode 10

As I watched this episode I kept thinking that it wasn't living up to what the previous episode set up for it, but man I was so wrong.  One thing that just blows me away by the show in general is how detail oriented everything it. That's not easy to do consistantly because each week you have a different writer and director and I'm sure the crews get mixed around a fair amount. Yet Supernatural does it every week. There were a couple great twists. I seriously didn't see the reveal that Anna was once an Angel. Wow, so Sam has slept with a demon and Dean, an Angel. I wonder if they are trying to be symbolic with that, they could be, but then it could be that that is just the way it worked out with the direction the story went. (My Score 10/10)

What a mid-season Finale

WOW!! I can't believe how great not just this episode but the first half of the season have been. Supernatural has always been one of TVs better shows but this season it's become the best thing on television.

The next half has a lot to live up to pity we have to wait til january now.

This is the last episode till January? :[ That makes me sad.

But yeah, the sex scene was pretty hot. :X Jensen has a sexy back.

Reply 168#168 dannixx's post

Well it was strange to watch it

Reply 168#168 dannixx's post

Yes he does *whit woo* - ahem.....ok, back on track. I loved this episode and we finally got to hear some of what Dean went through in hell. I thought that clip at the end with him telling Sam was very emotional, very real and extremely well done.

I wonder will Anna pop up in future episodes to help the boys? I also wondered if she would give Pamela back her eyesight once she became an Angel again. Could still happen in future episodes. Although, it was funny when she was greeting Sam again and messed with him a little.

Episode 10

Reply  170#170 shinny's post
I think Anna will be back. I'm not sure if she is going to help them, but I hope so. It depends on what she has turned into. What happens to a fallen angel when she gets her grace back?

The storyline with Anna should have taken at least three or maybe four episodes, because so much was going on, I could barely keep up.

When Anna was in the hospital, she could see the demons real face and I thought that she would either be close to heaven or close to hell. But she could hear the angels, so I thought she had some kind of connection to heaven. But I never guessed that she would be a fallen angel. Isn't Lucifer a fallen angel? That doesn't make sense to me. Anyway...
Maybe it has something to do with grace.

So, Sam is with a demon and Dean is with an angel. Could they make it any more clearer for us? We get it, the brothers are on opposite sides. Enough already!
By the way... The hand against the steamy window made me think of Titanic. It felt out of place, and it made me laugh

The last scene made my heart ache.

Reply 171#171 serena75's post

Well having both sides can have it advantages

Reply 172#172 bala's post

In what way would it be an advantage for them to be on opposite sides?

Preview clips

eye of the tiger explanation

Reply 175#175 bala's post

The cat in the locker still makes me laugh

Thread