Thread
Printable Version

Numb3rs Season 4-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

i love this show, i have to tell this season isnt as good as the prev were, i fill Charlie is pushing to much now, he is a prof not an agent, before he was just helping out, now he just jumps in  without Don asking him to help... I just fill like the series is a bit of the grand as an investigation should be done by the agent mostly and not everybody at the uni. btw since when everybody got a security pass to know all the info about  every case? as that was very important subject in series 1.

yeah thats fine like this, ok, but my point was "real life" too if so many ppl know something what they should not on the first place, like they get involved with somebody who has a pass, the information may end up in wrong hand or at the press, why we got some many leaked info everywhere ??? why they r not getting a pass themselves too, that would be simple

i love math, i like to show, but if its based on real things mostly, wouldnt be great if they  put in  a bit of effort to get it more real, like David Krumholtz is a half Hungarian Jew who may be able to cook goulash himself as Charlie can etc..... this series its nearly "real" its so got to watch :)

Thread