Thread
Printable Version

Pts deducted while just viewing the introduction bug

This thread has been sticked by lbjedwardat 12-18-2019 15:37.

Pts deducted while just viewing the introduction bug

Hello,
Some members report that their pts are deducted while they are just viewing the introduction of TV shows or Movies. 
This bug should have been fixed. Now your pts will be deducted after you click the "Play" button on the player. 
If you still have this issue. Please tell us: 
What device you are using when your pts drop quickly? 
Andriod phone, Andriod Pad, IPhone, Ipad or other devices?
The more specified details you can tell us, the quicker we can fix it.
We will check out for you.
Thank you!
We keep improving services for you.

Hi
I've just tried on my Android phone, using Firefox Focus.
I clicked on the movie "Uncut Gems" on the main page. The movie page opened and, even though the movie was not playing, 5 points were immediately deducted.
Same with a new TV series' episode. 3 points were deducted before I pressed played.
(That's 21 points so far by the way ^^. I'll send you an email to get them reimbursed.)

I then tried the same on my laptop (using Firefox), with a different movie ("Mob Town"). The movie page opened, the 5-min free preview option was there too and no points were deducted. It doesn't show up in the Viewing History either.
And no points were deducted for a new TV episode before hitting Play either on my laptop.

So it seems that on Android, the free preview is not showing up for movies and the points are still being deducted for both movies and episodes as soon as the page loads (before playing).
Hope that helps

Edit: I've just tried with a third movie on my Android phone with Chrome this time and another 5 points were deducted (down 26 points now ) and no 5-min preview either.

[ Last edited by lolotte at 12-19-2019 14:04 ]

Lost points

I've just realized that I also lose points every time I click on an episode from my viewing history (I do that so I can find the next episode faster). The points get deducted although I don't click on any play buttons. When I accidentally clicked on a movie on the  viptv home page a few days ago, points also got deducted.
I use an android phone and "Samsung Internet" is my browser.

Thread