22 12
Thread
Printable Version

Pts system is back online

This thread has been sticked by lbjedwardat 11-20-2019 19:47.

Pts system is back online

Hello,
 We use popular subscription plan in our payment system, and you can choose 30days or 360days subscription plan.  
But some customers are used to Pts consumption plan.  We are sorry for this  ill-considered update.  
We will update former Pts system in few days like before to let customers have more options.  
Thought I informed that this site update  several months before, I did't mentioned consumption type would be changed to subscription to get feedbacks from you. 
I apologized on this matter.  If some members are affected by this issue, please send me a message to LBJedward@gmail.com and we will give you compensation.

Updated: Pts system is back online now.
We keep improving services for you.

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

As long as the point system will remain i am happy

Will this give me the option to buy X amount of points for so many dollars and use them at my discretion as before??
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Same here. If the points system stays, I'm happily staying too But if it's only temporary and we eventually have to subscribe to a monthly or yearly plan, I will have to go look elsewhere as I do not watch that much TV, definitely not enough to justify such a hefty cost.

Reply 4#4 lolotte's post

Yeah use up your points but there is a error every time you pause it, the site take away 3 points. They need to fix that.

Points system should remain ... and give me my points back!

Dear!
I'd also like to keep the points system as I don't watch enough tv to make it worthwhile the incredible amount of 300 $ yearly!!! I watch for no more than 50-60 dollars a year worth of points.
When will this option be back up? And please recredit my lost points: since the new site, I was able to watch 2 episodes and my 66 points were gone! Puffff!
Thank you for your help!

Lost Points on new site

as per lbjedward post - tried to send both pm and email advising him that the new site has taken roughly 60 points off me when watching 2 episodes in less than 24hrs because every time the episode is paused it takes more points and the site keeps logging me out so when I log back in again more points are taken... unfortunately can't get the email to send and no record of the PM even though it said sent... so don't know what else to do to get my points back... utterly sick of how poor the service has been this year with all the changes and if this is the way we're going to be treated then I think after 11 years is going to be, bye from me..

Glad some people mentioned losing points for pausing I just checked my own points total and I've lost way more points than I should have. Really not impressed. Site used to be great when things were kept simple but it seems every update made just makes the service worse. Unless I get a refund of the points taken from me I suspect I'll no longer be purchasing any more points and I certainly won't be using any subscription model (I don't watch enough to warrant that).

EDIT: In fact might be safer not to watch anything on the site until that bug is fixed and my points refunded.
[ Last edited by TheeForsakenOne at 11-22-2019 06:21 ]

Points lost on movies (before hitting play)

Points are also being lost on movies. The 5 points are deducted as soon as the page opens up, before pressing Play on the player. It looks like the player launches automatically, hence the deduction before hitting Play. Between this and the pausing bug with the series, I've lost 46 points since yesterday. I'm sticking to free stuff for now, until it's fixed

point conversion

I have 607 points. How do I convert points for unliminted viewing

Reply 10#10 rls294's post

You pay for it

That’s good news, been on here for 12 years and only use the points. Monthly sub doesn’t work for me.

I''d also like to keep to the points system. Subscription really doesn't work for me as I go through phases due to work patterns where I might binge watch, then not watch anything for some time, or not watch anything until a new season starts or a new box-set of interest pops up.

I am in need for points very soon, please bring them back

Today I see that I can buy points again but it says 10 $ montly for 100 points, I dont want a suscription, I want to by as I need them I am confused
[ Last edited by Hermione18 at 11-26-2019 20:18 ]

Same for me. I sent a pm last week and have not gotten a response or points given back. I'm hoping it's fixed soon as I don't want to waste any more points. But there are some shows I want to watch so hopefully soon!

Quote:
Originally posted by Tarien at 11-21-2019 23:59 as per lbjedward post - tried to send both pm and email advising him that the new site has taken roughly 60 points off me when watching 2 episodes in less than 24hrs because every time the episode is ...

Hello, Will we get a message the day or week before our subscription runs out so we can get uninterrupted service? Thanks! Or do we just use unused points while we wait?

I also do not agree with this new subscription model - I am an occasional user and have been using VIP for about 12 years and like the points system.  To be honest the recent changes to the site have taken it yet another step backward and going to a subscription model (which is more expensive) is just not value for money. If we were forced down this route I would no longer use VIP.

Why have the 3 free shows per series been removed and now there is only one free show?  None of this was communicated clearly to users.

Pros:
- The points system is back and we can already buy points if needed. Big thank you! (Check the forum for the old green Special Offer post : it's been amended)
- The bug deducting 3 points every time an episode was paused seems to have been fixed. Thanks again! 

Cons:
 - 5 points are still being deducted for movies as soon as we load the movie page to get details (not pressing Play). I've just tried and lost another 5 points. 
- The Profile menu is very buggy on a mobile. I can't select any option. The menu just closed down as soon as I click on one. 

Question: 
- When will we get those lost points reimbursed as it seems our emails/messages are left unanswered.

Thank you [ Last edited by lolotte at 11-27-2019 16:09 ]

Reply 18#18 lolotte's post

Agreed! I lost 5pts for opening a movie to see how many points it will be. Please reimburse all of us while these bugs are resolved. Thank you.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

has the issue been fixed with pausing and not being charged again? I never got a response to my pm yet.

22 12
Thread