Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

OMG I am so Tired Now I know what this guy feels like.

And all I want is caffeine.

Reply 1081#1081 gabsimom's post

Wow, you are getting really handy with those pics, eh?

Just so ya know I'm working on a quiz for Thursdays leg if yo need it, if you have enough I can hold off till the next leg.

Reply 1082#1082 gypsiegirl66's post

Thanks, all of those are courtesy of photobucket.

Reply 1083#1083 gabsimom's post

You must be exhausted!!

Step right up and roll up that sleeve......

I have another one brewing for ya too!!

Reply 1085#1085 gabsimom's post

This little bunny says.........

"Usually I'm ascared of kitties......

but she is too cute!!

Hey Tina!

You must be exhausted after another day of running.  Have a little "me time" here:

Some R & R sounds good right about now.    I just might join you.

Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Hey

Hello all,
from Illinois

Okay, did someone leave the gate open?? It looks like those stupid wraith, may have swooped in and disappeared you.  I'm going to have to hop in my puddle jumper, and come look for you girlie's!! Good thing I have one of those total body shielding gadgets, left back by the ancients, laying around (I'm not in the shape I used to be) .
I'll be dialing out soon, to look for anyone, that hasn't checked back in!! I must admit I'm quite out of practice at flying, but it is like riding a bike.

Here's a pic of my puddle jumper in my garage, thought you'd like a peek.

Reply 1087#1087 waterlilybarb's & mrstank

Okay, one girlie found safe, good to know!!

Hi, Tracy, good to meet you, we are a crazy bunch here. Glad you stopped by!!  

Reply 1088#1088 mrstankreynolds's post

Hello Tracey!    our fun house.

Reply 1091#1091 waterlilybarb's post

and  not even a hi, to little ole' me, hmmph!

Well, I'm still sending you a big..............

anyway!!

Shhh, she will see us.

Too late Run, whoa we made it to the Jumper.

Ahh they are shooting at us, Dial the gate. Thanks Gypsie. that was a close one, I will never sleep by the pool again.

Reply 1092#1092 gypsiegirl66's post

Please .    It was an oversight on my part.

Was it me you were looking for?

I am so lost!  haha

But Gyspy I loved your story!  So precious!  Makes me want a pet!  But I'm getting a husband, that's pretty close, right?

How is the Amazing Race coming along?  I have been watching the real one all season and it's definitely one of my favorites.  I LOVE it!

Reply 1095#1095 themegababe's post

Just stopped in for a quick HOWDY!

So far the race is going great...except for a little misprint today.  Poor people...they got so confused.  I think it's all good now.

Am feeling a bit under the weather today, so I'll say BYE for now.  See you all later.

p.s. How does your fiance like you viewing him as a new pet?

Reply to gabsi, themeg & waterlily

Tina, those last few minutes I thought you were a gonner, let me just say..........

Barb, a slight oversight, eh? Okay, I'll let it slip this time, just don't let it happen again....... I'm sure you're head is , after the past few days. Yes it was you, you little cuitie I was looking for!!

Meg, yes husbands can be very much like animals, you have to pick up after them, feed them, make sure they have the proper grooming, set up all the check-ups and house train them (that seat doesn't go down instinctively)!!

Hi everyone, haven't dropped in to say hello recently, been very busy. No excuses though *slaps wrist* very bad of me! Anyway, here's a little something from me to you all, enjoy!
Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
"You're on the ride, you might as well open your eyes!"

Reply 1098#1098 meljones_83's post

Bribing us with del***(mouth is full)icious cupcakes won't get you ahead in the Race.*wipes face with sleeve. Got anymore? Bring Chocolate next time.

I am offended that you would even suggest such a thing, I am not in the habit of bribing people................................
Chocolate cupcake anyone?!
Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
"You're on the ride, you might as well open your eyes!"

Thread