Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

I think this i my first time in this thread but with this weekend coming and living in restricted area of the Pope's Sunday service in the park the security has gone mad all the roads where i live will be closed from 6 PM Saturday till late Sunday night and any traveling between those times i will have to carry ID and proof of address and visitors without proof of my address can not get access so except for emergency i think i will stay at home and wait it out

Reply 3481#3481 bala's post

Even the main A38 will be closed from 4 AM Sunday till 8 PM which is one of the main routes to the motorway

Reply 3483#3483 waterlilybarb's post

The commotion has already started with regular helicopters flying overhead and now the choir are practising

Reply 3489#3489 bala's post

No more at the moment other than the occasional helicopters flying overhead

Reply 3491#3491 waterlilybarb's post

The helicopters started flying overhead again this morning at 6am but i do hope the rain stops before his service

Reply 3493#3493 shinny's post

That is terrible, i just popped down the local shop and a customer was complaining he cant get back home because he dropped his daughter at the train station and forgot to bring ID. the closes thing i remember to this was the Queens silver jubilee parade

Reply 3574#3574 bala's post

Is it you pair that crashed the system in the UK for the last couple of hours

Reply 3578#3578 waterlilybarb's post

Just before it came back online i accessed it through a proxy server with no problem but i don't know where it's based and i do like your quote

Reply 3783#3783 shinny's post

How embarrassing it's obviously the armored plating but how did the car get in there in the first place and this must of happened before being an Embassy

Reply 3938#3938 bala's post

Only one child swearing was a pleasant surprise and not liking Jimmy was understandable

We didn't own an Ipad

This brings back some amusing memories

Reply 3955#3955 shinny's post

My grandson loves that clip

Reply 3976#3976 waterlilybarb's post

I was starting to think it had gone for good but glad to see it's back

Reply 3986#3986 bala's post

I just don't get why anyone needs to post the same thing over 50 times

Reply 3995#3995 bala's post

Talking is old fashion as my wife no longer shouts where's the tea she will just text me to make it

Thread