Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

Reply #95 magic4u's post

Past my bedtime?  It's only 7:53 pm here.  Don't know about you, but I'm not so geezerly that I need to go to bed before sundown yet!

Think I'll stay up and have a game of football with the kids.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply #100 magic4u's post

I think your counting ability has been compromised...I do believe you've kicked us out more than once.

Still can't bring myself to depart.  Having too much fun.

Reply #105 magic4u's post

Not...gonna...do it. (a little Bush Sr. reference for you)

Now you know better.... if this thread were really yours, we'd none of us be in here having such fun!

As it stands for now, we ALL plan on staying!   Better find yourself somewhere else to hide, because the party is just getting started!
Wait 'til it really gets going, and see how you like it then.

Catch you on the flip side!

Reply #113 keigleigh's post

How about this for the bachelorette party?  Everybody will be here anyway...or do you think we should find somewhere a wee bit more intimate?

Reply #115 keigleigh's post

I most definitely agree with your sentiments!   Girls really do just want to have fun!  And what better place to have it than in such a remarkably festive spot, such as this?   Now we just need to pick a day for it.

Reply #118 magic4u's post

Again with the ousting?  Will you never learn that we like it here, and are staying forever, and ever, and ever....

Reply #120 magic4u's post

Having too much fun, and not that big a fan of boating.  Think I'll just stick around here and soak up the ambiance.

Just Dropping In

Didn't want you to think I'd forgotten where you are, magic.  Thought I stop by for a quick cuppa.   I take mine black...very black, no insipid dishwater tea for me.

Thought you might be getting lonely, and we can't have that now, can we?   Now quick, put the kettle on, I can't be hanging around here ALL day.

Reply #134 dognxtdoor's post

Oh my, a dancing dog!

I'm not sure you're quite what we had in mind for the entertainment.  I'll have to check with Kali, but I think we were looking for a little more beefcake.

Just dropped in

Had to check in on my favourite thread and I see nothing has changed, except....GASP!...Gary told Kali she could stay!  Now this is one for the books, people!

Gary thinks he's the Shrek still alone in the swamp...but really, he's our ogre after meeting the fair Fiona!  
You've been found out....now we'll never leave!

Reply #154 trulee's post

That's funny, trulee!  I never thought of that...though I still think mine host likes to play the ogre.

Glad you're sticking around...we can't have Gary getting lonely now, can we?

And before you chime in, Gary, with your copious expressions of hospitality , I'll take my leave...for now.

Reply #161 magic4u's post

Hi there, Gary...I'm back.  Couldn't let you think I'd leave you for keeps.   

It would be an awful shame to leave you here, all on your lonesome.   We just don't want you to get lonely, so...here we are, and here we'll stay.

Reply #165 magic4u's post

AWWW, you're even poetically literate...how could I possibly leave now?

And poof, I'm back again!

Reply #167 magic4u's post

Sorry, I just can't do it.  I like it here too much...it's become a second home to me.  

And if I stay long enough I might be able to teach you some basic manners, such as offering your guests some sort of refreshment.

How about a nice cup of tea?
Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments

Reply #169 magic4u's post

Oh, I don't know about that.  I thought the smell of success was what was sweet.  Now victory has a pretty sweet taste.

For that matter, so does ice cream!

She cheers (cheerleader style): "Victory, victory is our cry!  V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!  Are we in it?  No we're not!  We're not in it, we're on top!  

Just dropping in

Good morning!

Had to stop by, before retiring to my cozy bed, and wish you a lovely day!   
I'll be busy with guests today and didn't want you to think I had forgotten my manners.

So, remember to be nice, or at least not quite so curmudgeonly.
Have a wonderful day, Gary, and try not to miss me too much.
Catch you on the flip side.

Reply #172 trulee's post

I'm sure it will be fine.  Do men ever notice such things anyway?   I'd like green ones, if you're taking suggestions.   
It will spruce the place up a bit.

Reply #174 magic4u's post

My Grandmother used to say that all the time, but I wear blue and green together frequently, and it looks fab-u-lous!

Reply #176 trulee's post

Sounds good to me!   Looking forward to the change...it ought to look lovely.  Can't wait!

p.s. how thoughtful of you to add some blue.

Reply #178 janenjab's post

I LOVE them.  Not ornate or fancy, but quite classy, just the same.

Reply #183 janenjab's post:

I think we're slowing wearing him down...he'll be coming over to the dark side soon.

Thread