25 12
Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

Reply 3884#3884 bala's post

That is a huge generalization there bala.  I know just as many men that can't wait to get married as i do women who have no desire to get married.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Quote:
Originally posted by carlorica at 1-31-2012 07:57  
It is amusing but I have to say that being married is nice except when the kids come along. Those times are rough and tough. There are good times and bad.

I know with myself having two kids that both ...
Bala I was married.  It was her second marriage and her first one was the big church wedding, so our wedding was a dual effort and very simple (The way i wanted it to be) It was in a friend's backyard, We supplied a few dishes and a cake, the rest was a potluck by the guests (we also made it known that we did not expect gifts, only friendship from the guests.)
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 3896#3896 waterlilybarb's post

I am so sorry to hear this Barb.  I hope you are able to get the water fixed.

Reply 3908#3908 bala's post

Old?  Bala half the actresses are younger than me

Reply 3923#3923 arksongbird80's post

That's pretty cool Arksongbird

25 12
Thread