Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

Reply #1035 imarielle626's post

Nice to see you're having fun with it...and that's definitely a list to live by.   I do my best to follow those words of wisdom every day.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply #1039 gypsiegirl66's post

Hey there little chica!  Had to stop by the hangout before I go to bed.  I LOVE the graffiti smiley...that's a good one!

I just dropped in to score the entries for the Heroes quiz, and the Scrubs game...and, of course, I had to do a quick drive by of the new forum and give my feedback over there.   I have a big mouth, what can I say?   But there's not much to complain about over there.  I think it's gonna be sweet!

Anyway, I've got to turn in.  My head is thumping and it's making my tummy to backflips.  
Catch y'all on the flip side!

p.s. To my little graffiti artist, hope you have a great day tomorrow!

Reply #1041 gypsiegirl66's post

That is TOO precious!  It makes me want a kitten...but anything more than 2 cats turns a single gal into one of those "crazy cat ladies".   We can't have that.  Plus, it would just be more fur to clean up...but they're so cute when they're babies.

p.s.  I slept tight...just not for long enough.  Stupid migraine!

Hi!

Sorry I haven't been around much for a few days.  Same old/same old...ya' know?  Currently I'm waiting for the new episode of Atlantis to load a bit so I can watch it.  Also, I'm finally up to season 4 of S-1.  YAY!  Season 3 ended with a cliffhanger, so if I'm up to it I might just watch that next.

p.s. Am a little off today...only have decent use of one hand, so I won't be posting much this evening.  But for now at least.

Reply #1049 SirAlain's post

Thanks for the smile, Sir Alain!   I DO love kitties.

Hey there darlin'!  Here I am.  Feeling rather like a today.  I spent the day in...stupid telemarketer had to call and wake me up this morning!   I wouldn't mind if they were polite, but after my polite refusal the fella continued and I finally had to just tell him..."I am NOT interested.  Thank you.  Good-bye."  Kinda got my day off to a not so pleasant start.

Other than that, I'm fine.  I have to get up early in the morning...for me, which will be about 8:30.   I have a friend stopping by from out of town.  She can't stay for a long visit, but hopefully we'll get  good chat in in the time we have.  Then if I'm really tired, I'll take a nap when she leaves.  Such a crazy schedule.

Anyhoo, that's all for me this evening.  'Til tomorrow,

p.s. Just noticed the new avatar.  I love it!  It's very cute.

[ Last edited by  waterlilybarb at 11-21-2007 01:04 ]

Reply #1052 imarielle626's post

Hahaha.   Thanks for the morning pick me up.   I'm still waiting for my friend to arrive and if she doesn't get here soon that nap will be sooner than I planned.  I'm SO tired.

BTW, lovin' your new avatar too.

[ Last edited by  waterlilybarb at 11-21-2007 15:16 ]

Reply #1054 themegababe's post

If turkeys really did dance like that, no one would be able to bring themselves to eat them.

Enjoy your time back home.

Reply 1056#1056 gypsiegirl66's post

I hope it doesn't look like this...

I'd hate to think of us drowning at our own party.   

Reply 1058#1058 gypsiegirl66's post

Looks like fun!

Reply 1060#1060 gabsimom's post

Looks about right.

By the way, are y'all getting used to the make over yet?  I've been a bit busy the past couple days so I haven't had much chance to practice.  I like some of the new features, but am missing some of the old ones.  I LOVE change, but this one's gonna take me a few more days (at least) to get used to.

Reply 1062#1062 gypsiegirl66's post

The ability to change style was available in the demo, but so far it's not a function we have here yet...bummer.  I hope we do get it because I loved the option.  Some of the new functions I still don't understand.  By next week it will probably seem old hat, but right now, I'm feeling a bit like a 'puter dummy too.

Reply 1064#1064 themegababe's post

OK miss smarty-pants, what is the treasure function for?   Why are points and credits now not equivalent?  Some of the functions have been disabled, since they're unnecessary for our site, but I'm still wondering about the ones I mentioned.

Reply 1070#1070 gypsiegirl66's post

What a sweet kitten!  Almost makes me want another one.   Those eyes are too adorable...so hard to resist.

Reply 1074#1074 gypsiegirl66's post

Of course I did!  It was in the small print.
Quote:
Originally posted by waterlilybarb at 11-21-2007 01:02  
....p.s. Just noticed the new avatar.  I love it!  It's very cute.

Have we come to the point that

?

I think not.

Kittens, bunnies, puppies...really any cute furry critter can revive even the tiredest thread. Of course, I'm in no way saying that this thread is in need of a revival.  We're getting along quite nicely here.

Reply 1076#1076 gypsiegirl66's post

She's a beauty!  One of these days I'll figure out how to add pictures too, and y'all can see my kitties.  One is absolutely gorgeous and the other is pretty in her own right, but I chose her because she needed me more than her prettier brothers and sisters.  I occasionally fall victim to the lame duck syndrome.    
For those who don't know what that is (other than the political meaning)...it's when someone feels the need to take in anything/one in need of care.  My girl had an eye infection when I got her and, though she looked rather hideous, I knew immediately that she was the one for me. She's been a great companion ever since.  I only got the 2nd one to keep her company when I have to go away for extended times.  
Well, now you know a story that you never asked me to tell.   If I ever get to show you their pictures you'll understand my crazy attachment to them.

Reply 1078#1078 gypsiegirl66's post

What a great story!  And I LOVE that you took your screen name from your bunny.  You're definitely a girl after my own heart.

Hey Tina!

You must be exhausted after another day of running.  Have a little "me time" here:

Some R & R sounds good right about now.    I just might join you.

Reply 1088#1088 mrstankreynolds's post

Hello Tracey!    our fun house.

Reply 1092#1092 gypsiegirl66's post

Please .    It was an oversight on my part.

Was it me you were looking for?

Reply 1095#1095 themegababe's post

Just stopped in for a quick HOWDY!

So far the race is going great...except for a little misprint today.  Poor people...they got so confused.  I think it's all good now.

Am feeling a bit under the weather today, so I'll say BYE for now.  See you all later.

p.s. How does your fiance like you viewing him as a new pet?

Thread