Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

Reply #765 Christy1994's post

Thank you, young padawan.   Now, we'll have to school you in the secret ways of moderating.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply #770 Christy1994's post

I see your training has begun.

p.s. chocolate

Reply #772 gypsiegirl66's post

I'm absotively de-lighted!    Thanks sweet pea.

Catch ya' on the flip side.

Reply #774 gypsiegirl66's post

Miss Sleepy Head!  

Reply #776 gypsiegirl66's post

By the looks of you, you should lay off the caffeine...your eyes look ready to roll back in your head.

Reply #778 gypsiegirl66's post

I hope the hammer worked and you were able to get a decent nights sleep.  I was up late, my roommate was chatty, so today I feel rather like a zombie.

Reply #780 gypsiegirl66's post

Then you're most definitely in the right place.

p.s. That's too cute.

Reply #782 gypsiegirl66's post

So far I've been too tired & achy to be giggly.  Just my luck, I'll get all energetic when it's time for bed.  Then I'll have a fit of the giggles.

Reply #784 gypsiegirl66's post

By now, I think you've past it.    So have I, come to think of it.

Reply #786 gypsiegirl66's post

Looks very pretty...though a little spartan.

Reply #788 gypsiegirl66's post

Well, that's a picture I could hop right into.

Just call me

The Mad Hatter.

You know how I love a good tea party.

Reply #790 gypsiegirl66's post

Be careful not to grin too wide...you just might disappear!   Even if you did, I'd recognize the floating smile and pour you a cuppa.

Just don't be late.

Reply #792 gypsiegirl66's post

That is too cool!  Good find, you party animal.

Reply #793 waterlilybarb's post

Be careful what you wish for, little girl.  A March Hare might just push you into the cup...and you know I'm always ready and willing to lead the way.   

Going to sleep

Well, this little girl is feeling rather ill and is taking herself off to the Land of Nod.

Wishing you a sweet sleep...'til tomorrow...and may your dreams be sweeter than a babe's.

Reply #798 gypsiegirl66's post

Thank you.  My sleep was OK, but I fear I may have a flu bug or something.  I've been rather feverish and nauseated all day.  I knew I wasn't 100% last night, but today is just ICK.

I might not be here long.  Just checked on the quiz, and the screen is hurting my eyes.  If I don't catch you today, I'll see you tomorrow.  Hopefully it's one of those 24hr bugs that I've heard of, but seem to last 7 days in me.  Like I said...ICK!

Reply #800 gypsiegirl66's post

Thank you my dear.  A friend of mine just called and said someone else we know is feeling pretty much like I am.  I'm glad...not that their sick...but that I'm not the only one, since I get sick very easily.  Next time you're at the Walmart pick me up a working immune system, will ya'.

I'm actually off to crawl back in bed right now.

Reply #804 SirAlain's post

Glad you think so.  Most newcomers do...and they wonder what the heck we're doing.  I keep it going 'cause I'm a sentimental softie...and we have fun in here.

Reply #806 gypsiegirl66's post

Of course I am!  When new folks read the posts through from the beginning though they often wonder why we still have this thread.  I'm delighted it's here and going strong.  It provides a little respite from the chaos of the rest of the forum.  The bonus is, I get to see YOU!

Reply #808 gypsiegirl66's post

You do find the cutest things, don't you?

I'm just getting ready to crash for the night hoping tomorrow will bring relief from the bug that's having a party in my body.  I'll tell you what, whatever it is, it's wearing me out.  I feel like I run a marathon if I walk from the bedroom to the kitchen.  I definitely do not recommend it.

Thread