Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

Reply #629 gypsiegirl66's post

You're right about that pic.   Sadly, I hear the housework beckoning...so, I'm off for a while to make my home a bit more homey.

p.s.  It's funny you called me sweet pea, because that's one of my expressions...especially for little 'uns.  Again, Dan was pretty spot on with that pic.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply #631 gabsimom's post

I was just about to logout when I saw your smilin' face.  And you HAD to go and bring fresh coffee cake too.  How am I supposed to get anything done with such temptresses as yourself and others I'll not name.

Reply #632 waterlilybarb's post

Well, the coffee cake was de-lish!  Now I really MUST go and get some things accomplished before I don't feel well enough to do anything.  Gotta take those windows of opportunity when they come.

See ya later gals.

Reply #640 gypsiegirl66's post

Well look at you go, girl!   I can picture you doing that little happy dance in your living room.

Christy, it's great to have another gal join us Sci-fi nerdettes.  On your list, I like Smallville.

Both of the coffees look tasty, but yes, Tina's is prettier.  
I'm actually more of a tea drinker myself.    Doesn't it look inviting?

Reply #642 gypsiegirl66's post

Now, now...I didn't say that!   Tina's is prettier, but yours made me laugh.  That's ALWAYS a good thing.  Now the picture of you walking around with that goofy hat from Dan has me positively ROFL...SEE...

That's me right now.

Reply #644 gypsiegirl66's post

I can't imagine why!

Reply #646 gypsiegirl66's post

My sentiments exactly!

Reply #648 gypsiegirl66's post

They're fun, aren't they?  That's a cute one.  Janie always finds cute ones too.  Hopefully she'll be around soon.  I even read a post of Dan's the other day, crying "Where's Jane?"  I think life is just busy these days in her neck of the woods.

Reply #650 gypsiegirl66's post

I PM'd her too.  I actually heard from her again a couple of days ago.  We had a little confab re: the Gilmore Girls forum.  I agree, it will be nice to have her around again.  She's another little ray of sunshine.  We've got them dotted all around the place.  Kali's another one.  Sounds corny, but the name of the site is fitting...it really is a Friendvista.

Reply #663 gypsiegirl66's post

Well, thanks for the offer, but on a day like I had, those are about as effective as:  

Today is MUCH better.

Christy, I'm glad to see you making yourself at home in here.   It's nice to have some young blood.

p.s. And Gypsie, of course I don't mind you posting my pic...only wish I was looking more myself, rather than my head exploding.  Honestly, I'm much cuter when I'm all in one piece.

Reply #668 gypsiegirl66's post

It actually looks quite inviting.   

I try not to go out in the snow in my undies though.

Reply #670 gypsiegirl66's post

Too cute!

Reply #672 silver1978's post

Today, that looks fabulous!  I wish I could click one of these buttons and have that breakfast pop out of my computer.  I'm not usually a big eater in the morning, but pancakes sound great today.  For some reason a rather peckish today.  Thanks for sharing.  The coffee looks yummy too.

Reply #675 gypsiegirl66's post

Poor girl!   Try sticking your head in the ice floe above.  It just might help a bit.  I'm about to head offline for a while...trying to keep the beast at bay, myself.  I think I'll make myself a coffee...you're right, caffeine can help.

Reply #681 gabsimom's post

What a fiasco!  Sorry to hear you've been injured...so glad your son is OK.  Here's another cuppa just in case you would like a good strong cup of tea.   And here's something to make you smile (excuse the mild profanity):   Tea - the cure all for any disaster.  

Now...on to Heroes.  It was FAB-U-LOUS!  If you've not seen it yet, run, don't walk to the nearest available outlet.  It outdid my expectations, and if the rest of the season is anything like the premiere, then I'll be one happy girl.

Reply #686 dognxtdoor's post

I love the picture, but you could've given her a bit of warning if you painted it 3 days ago.

Gypsie, if you mean my personal band, it's quiet today...thank goodness.  It's been a rainy, dreary day, which often are better days for me.  The barometer drops, which alleviates some of the pressure in my head.  

Hey Dan, are you sure that wasn't a picture of my head exploding?  It often feels that way.

Reply #689 gypsiegirl66's post

When in doubt, I blame it on the weather.   Or hormones.

How does that strike you, Dan the man?   Seriously though, I feel your pain.  It's never fun.  I hope the band breaks up soon for you.

Reply #692 dognxtdoor's post

Glad to hear you've had a bit of quiet Dan.  Definitely get your eyes checked if reading seems to be the problem.  If you can get those noisy tenants evicted by a getting simple pair of specs, you'd be foolish not to try.  (I'm not calling you a fool...but if you don't do it...I just might! )

I was up until about the time you went to bed last night, though I WAS in bed, futilely trying to sleep.  Next time, I'll just get up and see what y'all are doin'.

Hey Gypsie!

Number 3 came yesterday...not unexpectedly.  My uncle died...can't believe I forgot that was coming.  It's good.  He was suffering, as was his son watching him.  He was only 60...but it was cancer.  Mercifully, he went in his sleep.

I swear I'm not superstitious, but that better be it for a while!

Reply #695 dognxtdoor's post

Thank you for the condolences.

Sorry we couldn't fix your migraines with some specs...they're a right misery to live with.

Have a good day at work.

Thread