Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

Reply 1098#1098 meljones_83's post

YUM!  I agree with Tina, chocolate would be good!
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Mmmm Chocolate.

*Too busy eating cake to comment*
"You're on the ride, you might as well open your eyes!"

who let this cat in here? get away from the cupcakes! No CAT! to late.

Reply 1100#1100 meljones_83's post

Oooowwwwhh!! So yummy!!

Thank you!!

Night ladies! Dan I see you peaking! ooo who brought cake?

Reply 1106#1106 gabsimom's post

That must have been Mel.  She probably felt bad for eating her cake in front of us...especially after posting a yummy chocolate cake recipe in TV Dinners (I think it was her).

Be careful...chocolate is poison to dogs.  Now shoo!

I'm out for a while...thought I'd drop by with a quick hello and a treat to keep you all happy while I'm gone.

Here's some fruit and marshmallows for dipping.

and  

Enjoy!

Wow...yum
House: Okay, you two grab some scalpels and settle this like doctors.

Reply 1108#1108 waterlilybarb's post

Thanks for the marshmallows and chocolate Barb!

Mmm Sm'ores

Reply 1110#1110 gabsimom's post

It's all good!  Chocolate in any form would be good right about now.

BTW, you girls should check out the Which Gilmore Girl Are You? quiz.  It's fun, and I'm curious as to who you all match up with.

Reply 1110#1110 gabsimom's post

I always wondered what smores were, now I know!

Lol at the cat, my cat loves chocolate, we left a bar of chocolate on the table one day and when we got home it was unwrapped and had a large dent in the top. The only explanation we have is that the cat got into it and caused the dent by licking the chocolate bar! He's very mischievous, we have to be careful what we leave out in the rooms he's in!

*dipping strawberries in the chocolate fountain while writing! Yum!* Thanks Barb!

I did the gilmore girls quiz and came out as Sookie, as you probably could have guessed after all the cake!

[ Last edited by meljones_83 at 12-1-2007 13:52 ]

Hello....lo....lo....lo....
Is anybody here....ere.....ere.....ere......

Hmm, guess not!

Reply 1113#1113 meljones_83's post

it's a sunday-what did u expect?

Ok, I was only asking. No need to be like that.
I know people have been around the forums as I have seen their usernames come up, they just don't seem to have stopped by here.
Besides, now you are here, it's a Sunday for you too.

[ Last edited by meljones_83 at 12-2-2007 20:25 ]

Reply 1115#1115 meljones_83's post

Hi Mel!  I just logged on a little while ago.  I had to check my forums before I could stop by the fun house.  I forgot to tell how much I like your new avatar.  It appears to be a pink gerber daisy.  Daisies are my most favouritest flower.   It makes me smile when I see it, especially on a grey day like today.

Yep, that's what it is. Geberas are my favourite flower because they are so cheerful looking and this one especially due to the bright colour.
Am hoping to have some kind of daisy as the main flower when I get married, think my fiance would object to pink though!

[ Last edited by meljones_83 at 12-2-2007 22:21 ]

Reply 1117#1117 meljones_83's post

I LOVE daisies for weddings.  They're so fresh and cheerful.  Both of those bouquets are lovely.  I really like the orange ones for autumn weddings.  

Have you decided on any of the colours for your wedding yet?   Maybe, if it wouldn't clash with the others, you...as the bride...could have pink flowers and the others (especially the fellas ) could have a different, less feminine colour.

Well I'm thinking of dark green for the bridesmaids and then either white flowers so that green is the only colour or autumnal colours, orangy like you said.

Reply 1119#1119 meljones_83's post

Sounds very nice.  I think either would be lovely, depending on how much colour you prefer.

Thread