Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

Reply #520 waterlilybarb's post

Hey Barb, I'm actually what they call honey blond, some ppl say it's kinda strwberry, that's only because they don't know the proper name.
Just so everyone know I ALWAYS shut the Iris when I come or go!!

Reply #521 gypsiegirl66's post

Glad to know you're doing your part to keep us safe.

BTW, I saw the game you came up with.  Nice job!
It looks good, but it must be a show I haven't seen because I didn't recognize any of the clues.

I'm about ready for bed...it's been a bad day, and I'm just hoping my poor head will allow me to sleep.  
I just dropped in because I have a quiz in the Farscape forum that I needed to check on.  Unfortunately...no new entrants.  Too bad for them, they're missing out on points.  I'm feeling pretty generous these days.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better, and I'll catch you then.  In the meantime, I hope YOU can catch some zzz's.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply #522 waterlilybarb's post

Thanx, I edited the gane. I thought it was too hard, so check it out, I hope I can sleep too. Good night!!

Too hard? I got the clue in 30 seconds and have only seen 3 episodes of the show in my life. Sooo easy.
Preschool is for regular Tau'ri children. Mine is exceptional.

Reply #524 gabsimom's post

You are such a nerd.

And Gypsie, I'll check out the game tomorrow, as I'm intrigued as to what you changed.  But now, I REALLY must get some sleep.

Good-night girls!

Night fellow nerd.

Reply #526 gabsimom's post

Why, thank you!  I wear my nerdiness proudly.

Girls

Where are you girl's, I hope those Goa'uld's didn't get a hold of you  If they did, I'mm gonna have to kick some Goa'uld butt!!

Reply #528 gypsiegirl66's post

I just logged in, and I see there's trouble afoot, yet again.  People need to learn how to just chill out.  I understand they are frustrated by the inconvenience, but the whining is starting to get over the top.

Don't worry, Gypsie, I won't let those Goa'uld get me.

All clear here. No Goa'uld here. I am wearing Goa'uld repellent it is 39.95 and for a limited time wraith repellent comes with it and they double your order you just have to pay an additional shipping charge of 14.95

Reply #530 gabsimom's post

I just watched episode 4 of season 3 SG Atlantis.  It was SO good!  It was the one where Ronan was recaptured and tagged by the wraith, then put back on his home planet.  It was rather touching to see Shepard talk about the team as his family, and cool to see some of Ronan's backstory.  I know, this should be in the Atlantis forum, but you guys are my nerds-in-arms when it comes to all things Stargate.   I just had to share it with you.

p.s. Hey Tina, exactly where can I get that wraith repellent.  After that episode, I'm feeling rather creepy-crawly.

I love that episode, Everyone loves to see a hot guy in love. The wraith repellent is only available with the goa'uld repellent. Let me read you the label.
Continue using wraithrepel and talk to your doctor if you have any of these less serious side effects:
headache;
dizziness;
nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea;
infection of your ear, nose, or throat;
stuffy or irritated nose; or
cough or respiratory symptoms

Do you want me to send you some?

Reply #532 gabsimom's post

How long is that limited time offer? I'm still thinking about all those side affects, weighing my odds. I'll soon be watching Sg1 S2, I've been kind of off & on the site for couple of day's, so I'm still in S1. I guess after Sg-1, I'll be watching Stargate Atlantis. I still have a while to go, before I get close to that. Thank God, I don't want to run out of shows to watch......LOL

Reply #533 gypsiegirl66's post

With 10 seasons of SG-1, and Atlantis getting ready to start season 2, you're set for a while...not including the other shows you already watched before.  I'll tell you though...the wraith, in Atlantis, are definitely the creepiest enemies I've seen.  Much worse than the Goa'uld!  Just wait and see.

Reply #534 waterlilybarb's post

wraith vs Goa'uld....

I know my testosterone filled comments are not welcome here...but I must interject here. The wraith when we were first introduced to them...I admit were some bad ass, crazeh bad guys. But...and its a big BUTTTTT as the series went on suddenly they are a bunch of lil wuss' I mean they used to unload clip after clip in these things and nothing, now it seems a shot with a BB gun can take one out.

Cullings used to mean you were never seen from again....HA! no way I laugh in the face of the queen now, you can apparently easily get through the walls, of the BIO skinned ship, and not worry about a thing any more......

Sorry but Atlantis needs some new BAD Guys, and I don't mean more replicator nonsense.....

well just my 2 cents...
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Reply #535 dognxtdoor's post

Hey no boy's allowed!! However, we never said anything about dogs and since your here anyway. In your opinion, are you saying Atlantis is or isn't worth watching??

I totally love Atlantis and yes I agree with Dognxtdoor we do need new bad guys. And if I see anothe replicator I am going to experiance at least 3 of the side effects listed above.

Reply #537 gabsimom's post

Uhmm, not to sound stupid here, but what is a replicator? The side effects from the repellent? Oh, how I hate being in the dark!!

Reply #538 gypsiegirl66's post

You'll find out about replicators soon enough and yes side effects from the repellent.

Reply #539 gabsimom's post

Don't get me wrong I love Atlantis......I love all SG, its just and I guess Tina agrees, they need a new enemy.
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Thread