Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

I guess now that this is a girlie thread All Boys Get Out.

Hey Girlie's

I like the new thread name, just for us!! So, boy's STAY OUT!! How ya girl's doing tonight? I'm, just watchin Sg-1 still in season 1, I'm moving onto episode 16 now. Oh. how much I love having the US server back.
NO MORE LOADING!! YIPPEE!!

Episode 16? Get some sleep. You need to read the stargate obsession thread.

Reply #503 gabsimom's post

Have you ever heard of I-N-S-O-M-N-I-A, it's a rock group that plays live in my head every night... I keep hoping I'll learn some advanced technological cure, on one of these trips through the Stargate.  Of course, you know us addicts always blaming, blaming, blaming and then there's the denial..........
Who me? I'm not addicted to Sg-1..........HA!!!

I just added a Big Love Obsession thread. Stop looking in here Boys.....Get Out.

Reply #505 gabsimom's post

I'm joining, just point me in the right direction........LOL Hey, we need these things or between seasons we'd be DTing big time,. So, I say thank you for some where for us obseesed peeps to go  
Oh, did you get my PM? Can you fix my oopsy?

Reply #506 gypsiegirl66's post

Dognxtdoor did for you. So be sure to thank him, but not in here because No Boys allowed.
P.S. I did the same oopsy when I was a member, only Mods and Admin can make pretty titles.
http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... 2029&highlight=
Link to new thread

Reply #507 gabsimom's post

Yes I will thank him, you all are great. Thanks for the link tooo!! I am such a lucky girl, to have such a great place and great friends

Reply #508 gypsiegirl66's post

Nice to see you've been busy, the pair of you.   

Hey Gypsie, sometimes that band plays here too.  Thankfully they've been quiet these past few nights, and that's without the little blue pills.   Hope they quiet down for you too soon.  In the meantime, enjoy those shows.  At this rate you'll beat Gary, or come close...he watched all 10 years worth in 3 weeks!

Off to check the other threads now, before I head to bed.  Last night, I actually helped someone figure out they're viewing problem...maybe I'll be a Ms. Fix-it again tonight.   That would be nice.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply #509 waterlilybarb's post

Hey Barb, I must of just missed ya last night, I haven't been to sleep yet. That darned band played all night long...even w/the lil' blue pill's!! I even tried switching to another show, thinking that I may be too obsessed with Sg-1. It didn't work, I was still up all night. I won't be doing that again. I could have watched 5-6 more episodes. Hmmph!!
Oh well, it is a beautiful sunny day here and it's cooling down. It's only 90'F, I can see winter right around the corner.......LOL
Hope you helped solve someones problem's, you're so good at that, You are little Ms, Fix-it and you should where that title proudly.

Reply #510 gypsiegirl66's post

Sorry to hear sleep has been so elusive.  It was pretty quiet while I was on last night, no troubled viewers.  It's about 97 degrees here (with humidity), but it will change quickly.  Once winter comes...forget autumn, that lasts about 3 weeks, I'll be in the cold for months on end.  That's OK, I fair better in cold weather than hot.  I just wished autumn lasted longer...that's my favourite season.  

Hope you get to watch some more SG-1...but only if you can't sleep.   Catch you later!

OMG What happen? Who left the iris open?

Reply #512 gabsimom's post

Now Tina...that is CLEARLY the writing of a Goa'uld!  Are you certain your wee boy hasn't been overcome by one?

Reply #513 waterlilybarb's post

Pretty sure it wasn't him, he is in an internship with the Nox

Waterlilybarb's & gabsimom's

I think that someone close to you may have been overcome by one there Tina, you best watch your back. Or should I say your front......LOL.
Barb, we'd better watch out for any new changes in Tina's personality, good thing we lnow what to do if one of those those Goa'uld's gets her. We'll just hop through the Iris to Samaria and Thor's Hammer will knock that beastly Goa'uld right out of her.

You gotta stop slamming into the Iris.
"The iris appears to have 20 overlapping blades that swing outwards to form a near-circular opening, and then close again afterwards. This is similar to the way a multi-bladed leaf shutter works in a camera. Other structures that are similar in appearance are iris diaphragms in cameras and the iris of the human eye. When closed, the iris forms a barrier less than 3 μm from the wormhole's event horizon, thereby preventing most forms of matter from properly reintegrating. Objects coming through the wormhole are destroyed instead, accompanied by a ringing thud against the iris. Radio signals are able to penetrate, however, allowing SG teams to request the opening of the iris using their GDOs." Wiki
Well at least we know where your headaches are coming from

Reply #516 gabsimom's post

Okay, I may be blonde, but puleeeaase!!! I know all about the Iris, eh, um aren't you the one who left it open the other day, therefore most likely allowing a Goa'uld in. Like the one that has detroyed that room and wrote the graffiti all over it.
I happen to have a a GDO and the correct codes are sent to me via e-mail everyday, I have contact's

LOL, I never left the iris open. I found the room that way. And hey I am Blonde

Reply #518 gabsimom's post

Sorry, my mistake if you go back to page 30 of this thread. I thought I remembered you leaving the Iris opened. You say it wasn't you, but then again you are a blond......LOL

You guys are TOO funny!   Training with the Nox...better than preschool.

So you're a couple of blondes, eh?  Well, I'm a redhead, strictly speaking, but it's almost strawberry blonde.  We could start a girl group.   tra-la-la

And EVERYBODY...remember to keep the iris closed!  We don't want anymore intruders.

Thread