Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

Reply #460 magic4u's post

Sorry magic4u, you're stuck with me! You'll have do a magic trick and make me disappear, to get rid of me now.......

Reply #460 magic4u's post

Was it you who let the Ori in our gate? Let me check this book of Origin they left
"property of Ma.." well no need to name names.

Reply #462 gabsimom's post

Hey gabs I'm on episode 4 of Sg-1 and I love it, but unfortunately I can go no further. At least not until, the US server is fixed. I can't watch any shows on the EU server from my location . Do you know what time today that's supposed to happen?

Thanks

Reply #463 gypsiegirl66's post

Well that explains why no one else has tried the Sg-1 quiz. Here is a link since you are on the right episode.
http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... &extra=page%3D1
Also try this one while you wait: http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... &extra=page%3D1

Reply #464 gabsimom's post

Thanks gabs I'll have to wait on the first, as I haven't watched 4 yet, I was just starting to watch it and got timed out. I'll give the other one a try though, when I get home. I'm headed out, some friends are having a goodbye dinner party for me here in Costa Rica. Tomorrow, I head back to the good ole' USA and to my home in Florida.

I'll see ya in a few hours

Costa Rica sounds nice but so does Florida. This must be Vacation time as I am going on one myself in a little over a week. Hope you have a safe trip home.

starlitstet@gmail.com

Actually, I  own a condo in C.R., actually i spend a lot of time in our house in FL and am going home for the time C.R. I like it too.
Anyway, I gotta get up at like 7am, so Write me in the US okay. I'll talk to ya soon!!
Love Ya,
Lissa

Reply #467 gypsiegirl66's post

You'll be in Florida now.  Hope you had a good flight.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Hey Girl's, I'm home and ya know what..................."There's, no pace like home". I had a good trip, thank you both for thinking of me. I'm loading the 4th episode of Sg-1, I wasn't able to watch any shows on the EU server in C.R. I'm hoping that I can use it here, I never tried it before. Finger's crossed XX!!

Reply #469 gypsiegirl66's post

Glad you arrived home, safe and sound.  I also hope the EU server will work for you.

I had some trouble with it myself, but I think I was trying to watch when it was primetime over there.  I did get to watch the first episode of season 3 SG Atlantis...it just took longer, and many restarts - dragging the bar to where it timed out or where it got stuck connecting.  It was worth it though, because it was a great episode.

Welcome back. I see you didn't slam into the Iris on your way in . I am making Coffee anybody want some?

Hey, gabs I'm sure your coffees long gone by now, but I'll have a nightcap please.  How are you this evening? Watching shows?
I can't tell how surprised and thrilled I am that I really like Sg-1. I just never considered myself to be, into  that type of Sci-Fi. Thanks for the little nudge in that direction.

Reply #471 gabsimom's post

Hey there Tina, if you're still in the kitchen, I could murder a cuppa... "Earl Grey - hot." (guess the quote - earn a point)

Been offline with an evil migraine.  The meds are working right now, so I thought I'd pop in.  I find I'm not getting a very good connection to the EU server, so I've not tried to watch anything today...not that I could have anyway, with my poor head thumping.

I'm up to season 3 episode 2 of SG Atlantis.  I can't wait until the US server is back up, so I can watch the rest of the season.  I've only seen a couple of random episodes, so it'll be all new for me.  Exciting!  Boy, I'm even nerdier than I thought.

Reply #473 waterlilybarb's post

Awww, I know how you feel, I had a headache that purt me in bed today.  I felt like my head was splitting open, it's just a twinge now. I'm glad you're feeling better too,
I'm up to E7 on Sg-1, I couldn't watch with my my head bangin'

All out of Earl grey how about some moroccan mint tea? we can sip it in little cups and eat lots of shortbread. I am so happy you like SG1 and soon it will be Atlantis too Gypsie. By the timeyou are finished the new season of Big Love will be back . Great Barb the new season will be coming soon so you will be ready.

Reply #474 gypsiegirl66's post

Sorry to hear you were feeling rough too.  I know, for me, flying can cause a headache the next day because of the pressurized cabin.  Maybe you too?

Anyway, I'm SO glad the EU server is working well for you.  You're coming along quite nicely in your viewing.  Pretty soon you'll be my or Tina's padawan.

Once again, I'm made ever more aware that my nerdiness knows no bounds.

I hope that I have enough shows to last me that long gabs, but with the upcoming new seasons of all the Fall series, I should be all set.
Yes Barb, I do get headaches from flying, but have been getting migraines regularly for sometime. They can put a real dent in your day, can't they.
You may be right, I just may become a Padawan, sooner than I think.

Reply #475 gabsimom's post

That table and tea set is a fabulous addition to the place!  I LOVE it, and Moroccan mint sounds delicious.
I'm trying to get caught up so I'll be ready for the new season of SG Atlantis.

Gypsie...sorry to hear you are a fellow migraine sufferer.  They can definitely put a dent, not only in your day but, in your life as well.  With 10 seasons of SG-1, you should have enough to get you to the new Fall season.

Reply #478 waterlilybarb's post & gabsimom"s

Did you have a good dinner Barb?? I missed tea time, but I'll be around for a late night snack. I'm serving my famous Pumpkin cake w/ hot brandy pecan sauce, (all the alcohol's boiled out, for those who are sensitive) It's just the thing to start the fall season with.
Yuuuuuummmy!!! Come and join me girl's!!

Reply #479 gypsiegirl66's post

I did...though it was nought special.  Pumpkin cake sounds de-lish.  You're right, it is the thing for getting into fall.  I'll have a big slice please, with lots of sauce.

Thread