Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

Reply 3800#3800 gypsiegirl66's post

Why don't you stick to one browser that works or you feel good with ?

I have used both firefox 4 and Crome and to be honest they just complicated to use -why can't they make browser simple rather complicate with all new features?.

I prefer Firefox version 3.5 since that version has no problem with real player plug-in if you upgrade to new browser you update plug-in for version firefox 3.6 onwards as it won't play old version 12. At least good thing with new chrome version (11) it allows it to run old one

Reply 3801#3801 bala's post

bala, I use at home both FF and Chrome, due to dual to 3 screen setup (it varies with what i am doing) it matters for what I want to do.  I prefer Chrome, but many pages are made for IE, so sometimes Chrome has a bad reaction (similar to me using IE)  Because of my work, I also have to use IE there, along with FF as my main.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 3802#3802 sanggye's post

Yeah works different but at home use i tend to stick to one browser i tend use firefox main browser and chrome as a back up.

GET OUT !!
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Reply 3804#3804 magic4u's post

hi gary nice to see back on here

Reply 3804#3804 magic4u's post

ROFLOL!  Gary, you're a riot!  Thanks for actually making me giggle today.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 3806#3806 waterlilybarb's post

I am impressed he keep coming back since 2007

Well, I am off the new meds now.  Still having my regular migraines, but at least no fear of new ones being triggered by that stupid medication.  It's been a month of only taking my old meds once a week, and I'm still having daily migraines.  Don't know how long it's supposed to take to wear off if they are rebound migraines, but I'm not thrilled.  Having to suffer because of the doctor's suspicion isn't pleasant.  I only take the meds when I have a severe migraine anyway, so now only take them if I need to get things done when I have a severe migraine.  He didn't suggest anything else other than keeping a chart of my migraines.  Still not impressed at all...though it's hard to be impressed when one is in pain.

Reply 3808#3808 waterlilybarb's post

It's a pain....is an understatement! I think this doc is treating you like a little guinea pig. Oh lets see what happens if we......Well I wouldn't mind if it actually accomplished something, so here's hoping!

Reply 3809#3809 shinny's post

If it accomplishes anything I'll happily eat crow, but I really don't think he's right.

Barb, sorry to hear you're still having the bangers on a daily basis, I know how much they suck. This Doc sounds like a quack if you ask me, just hang in there girlie, I know what it's like to be in constant pain, just know that you have lot's of people praying for you.
I'll try to check in again tomorrow, no promises just know I'm thinking of you.
Hugs, your other pea.

Reply 3811#3811 gypsiegirl66's post

I see you're in the bat cave too.  I'm hanging in.  Saved this week's dose for tomorrow since I have an appointment & I need to have them available since I'll be out driving.  The weather has been insane again this week - was up to 112F with the humidex yesterday (and for a few days prior), but dropped overnight & is in the 70s today.  I'm delighted it's cooler, but you know what those kinds of drastic changes can be like for the head.
Been thinking of you too, my pod partner, with prayers for you to feel better too.

: Creative Ways to Teach Children Harsh Life Lessons

Creative Ways to Teach Children Harsh Life Lessons

I thought this was amusing.

Reply 3813#3813 bala's post

LOL!  Those are amusing, though not very practical, since no kid wants a McDonald's Barbie.

Been a while since I posted in here.  Here's a bit of an update on my search to be rid of the daily evil migraines.  I have continues to follow the doctor's direction to only take the meds up to once a week.  That hasn't proved to help at all, which I didn't think it would, since I wasn't over-taking my  meds.  I am now going for acupuncture twice a week (along with taking some supplements).  While it has not cured me - I have had 5 completely migraine free days in the past month.  I had 2 of those in a row last week, which was another 1st in over a year.  Each time has been the day following treatment, or has begun within hours after a session.  I have also noticed a decrease in the intensity of at least half of the migraines I get now.  It mightn't seem a lot, but when you are in daily pain that makes it nearly impossible to function, every bit of relief helps.  I still have to limit the amount of time I spend in any online session, which is why I do short check ins daily rather than one longer one like I used to.

That's all for now.  I feel pretty good today, so am going to try and get some needed things done around the apartment.  I'll likely check in again later.

Reply 3814#3814 waterlilybarb's post

Well some of them were too rude to post on here

BE WARNED VERY RUDE

Reply 3815#3815 bala's post

I watched a Youtube video the other day that was a tutorial on how to make an anatomically correct vagina cupcake.
That's it you heard right I said VAGINA CUPCAKE!
Apparently its gone viral
Irony. Yummy and delicious like cake.

Reply 3816#3816 woothdye's post

That's just gross.  I didn't check the link Bala posted - not a fan of rude things myself.  

Reply 3817#3817 waterlilybarb's post

it must be a guy thing

Reply 3818#3818 bala's post

Nah cause I'm a girl and I just love crap like that
Irony. Yummy and delicious like cake.

Reply 3819#3819 woothdye's post

oh right your one of those type of girls

Thread