Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

Reply #261 janenjab's post

That's just the thing to brighten up this place Jane.

And honestly fellas, what makes you think that pyjamas=flannel?  Cotton is just as comfy...and oh just dead sexy.

So now I say GET OUT you men...these girls just wanna have fun.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply #262 waterlilybarb's post

GET OUT STAY OUT
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Reply #263 magic4u's post

I'm here to stay, and no amount of shouting will make me leave.   

I'm in need of a quiet place right now.  So I'll be over here in my own little corner, in my own little chair.   Girls, you are all welcome.

Reply #264 waterlilybarb's post

now come on out

Reply #264 waterlilybarb's post

Dont worry Barb, I'll be there shortly.  I'm just gonna cancel Dogs cable subscription and tell all the takeaways not to deliver to him.  No TV, no food - he'll soon get the message and go, maybe he'll take grumpy Magic with him too.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Reply #266 trulee's post

just get out

Hah...we have satelite, and plenty of beer and frozen foods to last quite a while...just need one of you women around to serve the beer and heat up our food for us the rest of you GET OUT!
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Reply #268 dognxtdoor's post

now all of you i`ll say this very clearly

GET OUT

hmmpf I'm beginning to think you don't want my sattelite TV and beer, and hot wings.....well...I don't quite know what to say. I guess I have to cancel the Pool table, and the video poker machine then as well.

Reply #270 dognxtdoor's post

go away
in fact
get out all of you

Now Now...I thought as men we could band together against these women. But I can see you will not have that, so it forces me to join them. Tsk Tsk......

Reply #272 dognxtdoor's post

ya big girly
get out

girly?!?!? pfft

Reply #274 dognxtdoor's post

OUT

Reply #275 magic4u's post

I see you're clearing the decks in time for my slumber party.   Thank you.  We'll have a fabulous time...and not to worry, you'll not even know we're here.

...and Dan, GET OUT!   This party is girls only.

Reply #276 waterlilybarb's post

Hey Barb, I think you had better check everyones legs for stubble before we start the slumber party.  I've heard Dog is partial to wearing lace trimmed pyjamas and might just sneak in.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Reply #277 trulee's post

one out all
OUT

Reply #277 trulee's post

No worries trulee.....we'll have a bouncer at the entrance.  Only invited guests allowed in.   If Dan tries to slip in, in some lacy pj's, he'll be found out before he gets through the door.   And, we'll all just point and laugh at the silly dog trying to crash a slumber party.

I imagine he (along with most guys) picture it as some kind of weird romp, when in reality...wait for it boys...it's an excuse for girls to hang out, watch chick flics, eat junk food, drink wine (I prefer beer), and talk all night about nothing in particular.  Isn't that just the sexiest thing you could imagine?   Oh, and let's not forget the hair curlers, they lend such sophistication to the event.

Sorry guys, naught sexy about it.  Girls just wanna have fun...without you, occasionally.

Reply #279 waterlilybarb's post

thats it ive had enough now
GET OUT

This is where the party is at eh?

Nice set up girls I'll be there! Cake is on me!
   It only takes a minute to change your life... | PAUSE |   

Thread