21 12
Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

Dan I don't know about you but I think the choclate in the US is pretty good!  Of course, I haven't had UK chocolate.

Sexy:  Favorite junk food, anything!!!  haha.  I like Taco Bell and Chick-fil-A.  I'm sweet tea person too!  I drink it constantly.

Shinny:  What about lemon?  Do you like Lemon Bars?
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Chick Fil A is only the BEST fast food place there is.  They only serve chicken.  They have waffle Fries (I think ya'll call them chips) and you can get the orginal, grilled, a wrap, chicken salad sandwitch, nuggets ect.  They have milkshakes and the BEST sweet tea ever.
Source

take a moment and check it out!

As for hershey's kisses, I have no problem with them. I rather like 'em, but I don't eat them often either.  I don't like the new Peppermint ones. Those are gross.   Did you know, The chocolate isn't just a Treat.  The name is also;

Milton Hershey School (formerly Hershey Industrial School) was established in 1909 by Mr. Milton Hershey and his wife Catherine to assist orphaned boys. The mission of Milton Hershey School (MHS) today, is to nurture and educate children in financial and social need in keeping with Milton and Catherine Hershey's Deed of Trust. Milton Hershey School is the largest residential pre-K through 12 school in the United States. MHS provides free education, career training, housing, clothing, sustenance, health care, and counseling to over 1,100 racially and ethnically diverse boys and girls who are in financial need and social need.
You want the best for your children. You want them to be happy, healthy, and successful. You want to give your children greater opportunities. There is a place to which you can turn. The Milton Hershey School.

Hershey did alot of good in the area with his philanthopie and creating jobs.  I was able to tour the park a couple years ago and it's very interesting!

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 12-18-2010 19:29 ]

Reply 3662#3662 shinny's post

You're killing me!

Reply 3673#3673 spratt89's post

what is your area of expertise.  Maybe some of us can help??

Reply 3676#3676 spratt89's post

Well spratt I'm not sure of your back ground, but here are some ideas:

Sonoco has their main office here in South Carolina, but I know they have things over seas.
Airports always need Rampers, customer service agents, and Baggage people.  Not just major airports, but all of them.
Enterprise Rent a Carhas offices oversea's.
Ingersoll Randis a company based here in the Carolina's with many job opportunities around the world.
Boeing the airplane manufactorer is hiring.  They are opening a HUGE facility in Charleston SC but I imagine they have workers in the UK as well.

I hope this will help you and ANYONE that wants some doors open.  Don't be afraid to go across the pond either.  A job is a job and adventure is usually once in a lifetime.  Let me know if I can help any more.   It's my pleasure.

Reply 3691#3691 waterlilybarb's post

Hey Barb.  Exciting to hear about the new bread machine. I may have just the thing to go with that.  Not sure if you can handle sweets, but I bought my Grandfather the best Honey for xmas and maybe you would want to give it a try. It's made here in NC.  Let me know if you try it.  

http://cloisterhoney.myshopify.com/

Reply 3844#3844 gabsimom's post

HAHAHAHAHAH......  I had no idea this site provided such detail.

and here I read a book when I was younger.  Oh and cable taught me what I needed to know...  

I got a new TV for my grandparents for Xmas and it's being delivered on Monday!  I'm so excited.  I can hook my puter to the 47' awesomeness and watch my shows!  hehe  Yay.   

Thanksgiving next week.  Day to be thankful and eat....tons! yay.

What about ya'll?  Anything new?

Reply 3869#3869 studiojek's post

umm me too!  I want a money tree.  Or a weathly man.

Reply 3871#3871 waterlilybarb's post

OMG that would be beyond awesome for you barb!  I know the migraines effect your everyday life so drastically.  Just think of a month pain free!!  What would you do with yourself?

Make more bread?  You do that right..

awwww jeez!!!

Awwww pooooooor Bala!!1  He's getting  OLD! It's okay.  We'll let you stay in our group!  

I'm with Barb.  I left my 20's behind Gladly!  30's are turning out okay! ;)

Ya'll remember the show, "hangin' with Mr. Cooper"??

I had Mark Curry on my plane a couple days ago!  He's such a nice guy.  Got his autograph and everything.

(from the internet.  I didn't have my phone on inflight)

Barb :)

Have you seen the headache guru person yet?  Are you fixed?   Thinking about you.

For those of you near a coast enjoy the view and happy memorial day for all soldiers around the world!  Cheers

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 6-1-2012 05:16 ]

Reply 3977#3977 codebreaker's post

I'm with you Codebreaker, I was sure the site was gone for good.   YAY  we're back

Hacked...

So my LinkedIn account was hacked yesterday.  I've opened 2 tickets to report the issue as I still haven't heard anything.  I'm so MAD   to lose access to something I spent a fair amount of time cultivating.  I no longer have access to the emails or my contacts!!    To add insult to injury, I signed up for the free trial month for the premium service.  I still have 2 weeks left which obviously I've lost!!! :@ :@ :@   I know that when LinkedIn finally gets around to looking into it, they'll just delete the account.  THATS MY ACCOUNTS.  

Sigh!  Thanks for the vent!

Reply 4009#4009 bala's post

I am HAPPY to report after sending a few emails to Linkedin Customer Support, I now have full control of my account again and I am a go.      YAY for Positive outcome!!!!

21 12
Thread