Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

Reply 2863#2863 waterlilybarb's post

So glad it went well Barb! And also I'm glad your cat came out of hiding -- there's a reason there's that saying "'fraidy cat" LOL!

Reply 2871#2871 gabsimom's post

Hahah!! That's cute =)

Reply 2867#2867 shinny's post

Say hi to my city for me =)

I can't believe it's that hot there. I'm a little envious, it's chilly and RAINY here and I am SO SICK OF THE RAIN! Though, I think pregnancy in 90 degree weather isn't much to look forward to, so I guess I shouldn't complain! A month and a half to go, by the way!!

Reply 2877#2877 waterlilybarb's post

Oh dear, yes, the idea of catching up on Lost without catching up on sleep is a little overwhelming LOL!

Good luck with the rest of your move Barb, I hope it goes smoothly!

Reply 2880#2880 gabsimom's post

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's great news

Reply 2889#2889 waterlilybarb's post

Yay for borrowed wifi! =)
And, as they say "A true friend is the best possession." You are very lucky indeed.
Have fun decorating the new place =)

Reply 2908#2908 rickman's post

LOL YES it is true, I can attest to it as well An unfortunate side effect!!

Reply 2918#2918 waterlilybarb's post

I really hope they are smart enough to offer you something, but be strong and insist on it!!

Sorry you're so frustrated -- waiting till Tuesday IS a lot considering it was THEIR mistake. =(

Reply 2937#2937 waterlilybarb's post

I am so very familiar with internet problems, so I can feel your pain and then your joy at having it all back as per normal again!!! Yay! Welcome back =) Now what's next on the To Do agenda for your new place?

Reply 2939#2939 waterlilybarb's post

Agh, you haven't had a lucky time of it at all, have you? Sorry to hear about your flu! I guess at least you had your cable to keep you company!

What's a town sale?

Reply 2941#2941 waterlilybarb's post

Ooh sounds like my cup of tea, I will live (and shop!) vicariously then!

Hi Giggle Box ladies (and lads)! Welcome to the newbies too! =) And welcome back Arielle!

Barb, did you go to the town sale this weekend? Get anything good? HOpe your migraine stayed away so you could find the good deals!

Nice to hear from you Penny!

Tina, how's the belly? =) I am officially full term (38 weeks tomorrow), so I'm just waiiiiiting!

Reply 2967#2967 waterlilybarb's post

I'm feeling pretty well, thanks Barb - very READY, but of course this is Lesson #1 in Motherhood: I am not the one who will decide when SHE'S ready LOL!

Sorry about your headaches =(  I wish I had a magic wand to lend you!

Reply 2973#2973 themegababe's post

I didn't know you quit school Meg, how come?

Barb, what color are you painting the rooms?

Writemako: hope your pet's ok!

Reply 2981#2981 waterlilybarb's post

Yay! That sounds like so much fun, I would've had a field day if I'd gone!

Reply 2983#2983 waterlilybarb's post

Good for you Barb, taking matters into your own hands! I can do a little handiwork around the house, but let's just say that not all my handiwork comes out a work of art! I am good at painting though (small rooms haha!)!!

Hi all,
I'm just checking in too. Right now I am 3 days past my due date and this little girl just doesn't  seem to want to come out! I hope to be back on soon with good news though!

Hope everyone's doing well!

Reply 2998#2998 sddvasquez's post

Aw thanks!! Unfortunately, still NADA! Oh well, the little one apparently isn't quite finished cooking yet...hopefully SOON!!

How are you doing sddvasquez?? It's been a while!

Jannah, those pictures just made my mouth water!!

Hi ladies! How's life in the Giggle box? =) Life with the little one is busy busy busy, but she is growing up and even napping sometimes during the day, so I even had a chance to watch a couple episodes of Brothers & Sisters, unbelievable!! Being a mom is amazing -- it's sooooo hard but I laugh and smile all the time, she's so funny and fun. I'm enjoying it all, except the colic which she gets before falling asleep at night, that's no fun at all, poor thing.

Barb, hope you're feeling ok. It's always something, you poor dear.

Reply 3201#3201 waterlilybarb's post

Aww Barb, I'm so sorry =( I HATE being sick, so I can understand your frustration, plus on top of it you always have your headaches to deal with. I'm sending over a magic wand with vitamin C and all the soup you could possibly ever want!

Thread