Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

Reply 1338#1338 waterlilybarb's post

*knocking on the giggle box door*

Can I come in!? I'm with Penny, I've been on the boards since July but never opened up the giggle box. Wow, 67 pages of chatty! Just my kind of thread   I'll definitely have to pop on every so often!

Reply 1340#1340 imarielle626's post

Aw thanks! I will definitely take you up on the coffee and cookies!

Reply 1342#1342 meljones_83's post

Is the darkest 'bean' a bug?

Reply 1346#1346 casper27's post

LOL thanks, that's always good too!

Reply 1355#1355 waterlilybarb's post

That is so sweet, thanks for sharing!

Reply 1357#1357 penny3760's post

Oh dear, why are you up at 4:00am Penny!?

Reply 1359#1359 imarielle626's post

Ok, I have to ask: what the heck is the Meez???

Reply 1362#1362 shinny's post

Oh, ok, thank you! Thought it was some sort of new American lingo or something I'd missed out on!

Reply 1364#1364 themegababe's post

Your wedding's in 2 weeks!? Congratulations, good luck and remember to breathe these next 2 weeks!

Reply 1368#1368 themegababe's post

Oops, I read weeks instead of months. Well, remember to breathe over these next 2 MONTHS anyway! I got married last year and it was great fun, but tiring!!!!

Reply 1374#1374 penny3760's post

Penny, I am very sorry to hear about your father and the pain he (and you) have been in since the loss of your mother. I hope visiting him helped some...

Reply 1382#1382 penny3760's post

I wrote my response before reading your request for happy faces, sorry!!

Reply 1391#1391 penny3760's post

That is awful. My husband's uncle was exposed to lead substances when he worked in a ceramics company and it caused a lot of pain later in life. It's always humbling to hear of people who take their pain or sickness in stride - I hope he continues to feel ok.

I love everyone's dancing Meez (Meezes?!!)!

Reply 1416#1416 imarielle626's post

I've missed my share of buses/subways and I know that NOW WHAT MESS HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO!!? feeling.

Enjoy some hot chocolate to keep you warm!
Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments

Hi all!

Totally off any subject here (though, this *is* the 'Giggle Box'!!), but I started a new job yesterday! It's a full time translating job, and I'm exhausted but it's all good so far! Though, it means less time for tv shows and chatting!

Just thought I'd share!

Thanks everyone!!

LOL Shinny at your new signature!

Reply 1513#1513 penny3760's post

Wow Penny, that's crazy. Glad all's better now.

Barb, hope your bug's buggering off some!

I've been really busy with my new job and haven't been around much. I miss my tv show-and-forum time but all's well with the new job otherwise!

Reply 1525#1525 imarielle626's post

Yeah, that whole 18 vs. 21 deal is ridiculous. But driving at 15 is kind of scary - it's a big responsibility!!

Reply 1530#1530 shinny's post

I think the problem is when anything becomes too off-limits - it's obvious that if we as a society make so much of a big deal about a simple glass of wine with dinner, then as soon as a 16-year-old gets their license and gets a glimpse of freedom, the first thing they're going to be curious about is alcohol.

The European 'way' of alcohol being part of daily life can help avoid that - but, from the other side of things, I've also seen a lot of alcoholics over here too.

Thread