Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

Reply #810 gypsiegirl66's post

Thanks.   I hate to sound like such a whinger when others have much more serious health problems to deal with.  I'm used to my normal level of unwellness, it just bums me out when I catch anything (which is all too often) that makes everyday chores seem monumentally huge.  I'll just try not to think about it.  Or, I'll think about it tomorrow.

Just call me Scarlett.   

Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply #812 gypsiegirl66's post

Why, thank you!   I rather like it myself.

Reply #815 gabsimom's post

Which ones do you mean Tina?  I've not noticed any missing, but I've not gone through the old posts either.

p.s. Welcome smiley101!  Yes, we are a bunch of nuts...but we enjoy our nuttiness.

Reply #814 gypsiegirl66's post

By the time you posted that...a sick little me ...I was in bed.  Unfortunately I feel just as rotten today.  My friend has gone out to pick me up a few supplies...chicken soup, crackers, juice and bread so I can make some dry toast.  I still can't stomach much of anything.  If I feel really ambitious, I might make some jello.  Exciting, eh?

Reply #820 gabsimom's post

They are still there.  They're on page 54.  I just checked.

Reply #822 gabsimom's post

That would be a good idea.

Reply #825 gabsimom's post

I have NO idea what's going on in here.  How are 13 pages missing, when we still have the correct post count?  Somebody has some 'splainin' to do!

Don't worry Tina, it's not you, or if you have lost your mind, it's a mass insanity inflicting us all. lol

Reply #826 gypsiegirl66's post

Thank you darlin'.  Still feeling rather queasy, but I managed some toast.  I always say that a good strong cup of tea can set the world aright.

Reply #830 silver1978's post

I'm on page 42...this is WEIRD!

p.s. Thanks for the cookies Tina.  I'll save some for when my stomach can handle them.  They look scrumptious!

Reply #832 gabsimom's post

ROFL!  That must be the problem.  Who else would drive us mad in such a bizarre way?!

Reply #835 Christy1994's post

Thanks Christy!  I was glad to see your edit at the bottom of your post.  You had me worried for a moment.

And Gypsie...you're cutting it awfully close.  Make sure to take cover next time instead of getting out your camera.

This is very strange.  I'm on page 42 again.  I wonder what's really happening.

Reply #802 gypsiegirl66's post

You never know what you'll find.  Check ebay...maybe they're having a twofer sale.   Pick up a couple of sets, one for each of us.  You know I'm good for it.  I'd have the cheque in the mail before you could say Jack Robinson, as my Gran used to say.

Hope you're feeling alright tonight.  I haven't seen you much today...hopefully that means you were resting.
I'm heading to bed now, so good-night and sweet dreams.

Reply #842 Christy1994's post

Thought I'd wake y'all up with a nice cup of tea (or coffee ) and a friendly face.

Hope this finds everyone fighting fit today.  I'm still not 100% of my usual sickly self, but I'm on my way.  I don't mind the usual stuff, I'm used to that and can function within a set of what has become my normal parameters, I just can't stand any extra dung being heaped on the pile.

OK, back to being positive and cheerful.  Howdy gals!  Hope someone is around today.

[ Last edited by  waterlilybarb at 10-19-2007 18:24 ]

Reply #844 gypsiegirl66's post

What's the deal with photobucket today?  I've had to edit 2 pictures I posted earlier, and I see that your bandwidth has been exceeded also.  That sucks!

I agree 100% with the sentiment though.

Reply #846 gypsiegirl66's post

That's really weird, because I can see mine, but YOURS are exceeded.  Is this the same glitch that had us all viewing the same info on different pages yesterday?  Somebody's trying to Gaslight us.
The one in the above post is perfectly visible though, you crazy girl.

[ Last edited by  waterlilybarb at 10-19-2007 01:22 ]

Reply #848 gypsiegirl66's post

HAHAHAHAHA!  ROFL!  You got me laughing like a hyena now...too stinkin' funny!

Reply #850 gypsiegirl66's post

I do like that!  I'll tell ya where it came from.  It came from the darkest recesses of a troubled mind...or maybe it just flew out of your funny bone.

Today's news...    migraine approaching!  
Everyone take cover!  It's going to blow!

Ugly little beggar, isn't it?

[ Last edited by  waterlilybarb at 10-19-2007 16:28 ]

Reply #852 gypsiegirl66's post

I had forgotten that prescription...thanks for the reminder.   And you're right.  I'd rather be frozen then crushed.

Reply #857 gyki9's post

True...but it amuses us.

Tina...thanks for the thought, but heat is my enemy, and the drug I take has caffeine in it so I'm not allowed to eat or drink anything that has anymore in it.  Too hard on the heart and the brain.  In about half an hour I can take some pain meds.  Too close to the other and they just make me sick.

Now if I could just wave my magic wand...    ...I'd be all set.

Reply #861 themegababe's post

I don't think that's it because I didn't change any of my settings and, while I was on page 55 the other day, I'm on page 44 right now.  I think it's a glitch in the system.  I even went over the old posts to see if some had been deleted...but they haven't, and I should know...I've been posting in this thread since the first day Gary created it.  Also, I have all of my settings set to default, which is 15 posts per page.  Someone's just trying to make us think we're losing our minds.

p.s. Thanks for sending in the troops Tina.

Thread