Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

Reply 1310#1310 gabsimom's post

Mmmmm!! I love hot cocoa, thanks!! I'm so glad to hear you are feeling better, I know how painful those migraines can be. They are no fun and you are way to fun a girl, to be laid up with a migraine. So, now you can get back, to having a good time and being full of fun and games.....like the Tina we all know and love!!!

Reply 1314#1314 waterlilybarb's post

Sorry, I fell asleep. I'm sorry you are having so many problems sweat pea. Here is what you need to do. You need to do a "cleam uninstall", then re-install a fresh RP.
To do that go here.....VIP Help & Tips. You will find "clean uninstall" highlighted in green. I hope this helps!!

I love the little gypsiegirl TIna!!

Reply 1316#1316 waterlilybarb's post

May it keep on, streaming right along!!

Reply 1318#1318 meljones_83's post

Mel and all my girlie's!!
I say girlie's, because this is the girlie giggle box.
But, you know I luv you all!!!

Barb, anytime you need me, to ride in and save the day..........

I'll just saddle up!!!
Giddy up, little horsey!! Heee Haw!!

Just letting ya know.....

I'm off to the Doc's! (He kind of looks like, this funny little guy too).

See ya when I get back!!

Thanks girlie's, all's well!! I have to have some tests, just to put the O in I'm Okay!!!

Yes Meg, you need to be around more, I miss my little co-pilot!! (of course, after my LOA, I really can't complain). I still can miss you though!!

Reply 1325#1325 themegababe's post

You enjoy you work and your crafts sweetie, but don't forget about us too!!!
Actually my shoulder is felling a bit better, so I am on the mend there. But, I have been down with a migraine, since late yesterday.

I'm hoping that this........

...will move out of my head soon!!!

I hear that I'm not the only one, it must be something in the atmosphere!!

Reply 1327#1327 waterlilybarb's post

Well, the band was beating, quieter for me too. I think I've aroused them though, by being here too long. I got sucked into the action and bam, boom, bah that band is back!!   

So, good night my girlie's!!

Muuaah!!

I agree with Barb on this one Meg, doing crunches in that top bunk might be kind of squeaky. You may need to invest in, some sort of portable light...either of the above will do.

I too Arielle, love to write, when I get insomnia. I have awoke, to find some pretty wild things written on that note pad. It's amazing, where your mind can take you, when you are between consciousnesses.  

Reply 1334#1334 waterlilybarb's post

Oh and the slanted scribble writing, maybe with a dab of dried drool on it.....

..........Actually, I wrote this, just the other night!!

Hahahahahahahahah!!!
Thanks everybody........

Reply 1350#1350 imarielle626's post

Yep, that will happen The whole hair darkening with age. It will get even darker, if you have children. I'm excited, to hear how you hair came out. Let us know, how you liked it!!!

Show us a Meez, of your new look!!!   

Reply 1352#1352 waterlilybarb's post

Yes, you are right, illness too can do it. I was always a "honey blond", until I had children, it slowly started to darken. It is now much darker, but I too dye it back to my natural color. Even though I have it colored with just one color, my hair still has dozens of different shades in it. So, it looks, totally natural!!

I thought someone else, might be thinking of that Meez idea!! Hehehehehe!!

Reply 1364#1364 themegababe's post

Well, look who stopped by to say hello, it's so good to see you my friend!! How are the wedding plans going?
I'm not so sure, those crunches, will go over too well, with you new roommate in the bed either.....hehehehehe!!

Reply 1372#1372 penny3760's post

Penny, it must be a difficult time for you, a loss of a parent is never easy at any age. I lost my dad when I was 21, he was 46 and I loved him very much. We are all here for you, just reach out if you need to lean on one of us. You can certainly PM me, anytime if you want to chat.
Please know you are in my thought's and prayers....

Oh Meg, that only tires men out, it actually makes us women wide awake. So, hubby will fast asleep and you'll want to be chatting up a storm!

Okay, we need to bring the mood of this giggle box back up. Like Penny said, be happy.

So, how about some tunes........

and a round of drinks, beer or soda.....

for everyone, on the giggle box (of course)!!

What do you want to hear????

Reply 1394#1394 musicman's post

Ooooow, a new face, welcome musician!!!!

As our slogan goes......

It's great to have you!!

If you don't mid a few (lot's of) girlie giggles and some craziness, you'll fit in fine!!!!

Okay Tina, that was totally.......

I thought, my craziness, had added a new feature.
Audible hallucinations!!

Barb, the dancing you (Meez), made me belly laugh so hard..hahahahahahah
I think I bruised, my spleen!!

Penny, I'll dance with you any day!!!!

Reply 1409#1409 waterlilybarb's post

But, you do it so well here....hahahahahaahahaha!!!

You know, (of course you do Barb), I'm actually doing my victory dance. I just pulled it out, of my photobucket album!! White is for victory and black is for... well we'll just keep that to ourselves!

Well, in sunny S. Florida it is a beautiful 41c (75F). It has been pretty cold for here, it has been down as low as -1C (30F) in the last month. It was 22C 2 nights ago, talk about fluctuations!!
I love the cold though, I don't want the dreaded heat to come back......

Thread