Reply 1198#1198 meljones_83's post

Mel...
you
Won
the
Amazing Race!!
That's
Fantastic!!

Barb, Im so happy to hear you were all snuggled down!! Did you sleep, more than one wink?? That is the real question, eh?  

Girlies & Sweet pea!!

Hey girlie's, feels like I just started to come back and wham I'm gone again. I am having major connection problems ugghh! Well, I should have expected it, it's common in Costa Rica. I have to sit and keep clicking and clicking till get connected. Then I'll write a long email or PM, and of course, I lose my connection (this may not send). I don't have the patience for that, this is me if I have computer problems that aren't fixable in a reasonable amount of time... Thank goodness, I have a friend that is staying with me that will sit and click away, I just wait till she has been connected for awhile and then I try.....hehehe. Still, it's qite frustrating since I (a computter junkie) have already been away for the computer for so long.
Anyhoo, that is where I am. I'm till recuping too, maybe this is some master plan to keep my mind and body at rest.....lol
I hope I get to come back soon, I'm off to bed. Figures I'd get connected when I'm totally exhausted.

To my little Sweet Pea, hope your having a great time!!!

Fingers crossed, that I don't lose my signal

[ Last edited by gypsiegirl66 at 12-26-2007 02:26 ]

Reply Girlies & waterlilybarb's post

Arielle, so glad to ear you had a good, but all to short visit with your family. You are right it never gets any easier!

Barb, Whew, glad some of my messages are getting though. Also good to see you made it home safe!! I wish I could be here and be more active, but the internet connection down here, is not so great right now. It has never been great, but this is ridiculous!!

Anyway girlie's I wish I could be here,

Hey, anyone heard from Tina?

Reply Girlies & waterlilybarb's post

Arielle, so glad to ear you had a good, but all to short visit with your family. You are right it never gets any easier!

Barb, Whew, glad some of my messages are getting though. Also good to see you made it home safe!! I wish I could be here and be more active, but the internet connection down here, is not so great right now. It has never been great, but this is ridiculous!!

Anyway girlie's I wish I could be here,

Hey, anyone heard from Tina?

hopefully this will through soon, I've tried to send this 3x already (I've learned to copy/paste b4 sending all messages...hehehe)!!

yeah!!!

Reply 1219#1219 gabsimom's post

Hey Tina, sorry to hear you're feeling so yucky, those sinus infections can be brutal. Get all snuggly wuggly down on the couch and pop a movie in for the little one (make sure he has his drink first). You won't be able to sleep, but might get one eye closed for twenty minutes. If your lucky, he'll doze off with ya..........in your dreams, eh?

Anyway sweetie.........

you get this!

To all the sickly and the well.....(all my girlie's & a Dog)

I miss all of my girlie's here in the giggle box......you too little doggy!!

To Barb and Tina, I hope you are both feeling much better. Here's a cup of tea to soothe the soul......

Hey, I asked for tea with honey, not with bunnies.......hehehehe!!

Hey Barb, what is this......

[ Last edited by gypsiegirl66 at 1-9-2008 01:14 ]

hey girlies

Just stopped in because I was able to connect and wanted to say hi. I've been reading and didn't know I wasn't logged in until I tried to post here. Something is set on this computer that deletes the cookies every time I shut down, I don't knw how to change that.

Arielle, sorry to hear you got the inevitable bug , I guess being a teacher you couldn't escape it,eh?...... YOu're right sleep is the best medicine for the flu, I always find snuggling down and watching something funny helpful too. So, maybe a few episodes of MiT will help, get you out of the feeling.

Meg, like Barb said I'm still away and am playing hit or miss with my internet connection. I've been in touch with the company and promises, promises, promises, that it will improve...haha! I will be home next week so, that will be when I know for sure I can get a great connection. I've pretty much given up on trying too hard to get online, although when my friend staying with me tells me shes got a goods hook, I sometimes make an effort. I usually end up losing the connection after a couple of pages, so thats why I don't always go for it.

Tina, You take care of that little bunny, they need lot's of attention.....lol. I hope you are feeling much better sweetie, you need you energy for your little one.

Barb, I knew you'd get the lonely pea....  I hope that bug has left you and that all is going well. I can't wait to get back home so I can be here so much more, I miss you and the site so much. Take Care!!

I hope to see you all soon, I miss everyone so much!!!

Okay, just wondering is anyone else seeing page 62 & 63 as the same page? I have gone back and forth a couple of times, and it is the same page for me. What's up with that??

Anyway, I am have a bit of a run, with my connection today and I wanted to say hi to my girlie's,
hi to you too little doggy!!!

I also wanted to send a big.....

To all the sickly!!!

5 MORE DAYS!!!!!

xareena, That is fantastic, that you are going back to school to get your RN. Staying home is a an important job those first years, but it can seem like your life has completely disappeared after a few years. I think it's great, that you are jumping back in and getting your degree. You will meet all kinds of people, both at school and when you go back out into the work force. Enjoy your new venture!!!

[ Last edited by gypsiegirl66 at 1-13-2008 23:02 ]

To all my girlie's

Sending..........

from paradise!

1 more day!!

Reply 1281#1281 themegababe's post

Yes Meg, I have been healing pretty well and am feeling much better, thank you.

Children are a wonderful gift, but the best thing you can do for you and any future children you may have, is get a good education before having them. There will be plenty of time for cuddling lttle ones, so enjoy your youth and learn as much as you can. So, that you can teach you children, tl be good upstanding adults when they grow up. Also, so that when they are bigger, you have something to fall back on.......
Like a good education.

I know what the surprise is......hehehehe!! Yes, I think that there will be lot's of members, coming back to join in all the fun.

Well, as you all can see, I'm back!!!

I was in a littles accident at the airport last night, I ended up spending a good part of the night at the hospital. Some people can be in such a hurry to get off those airplanes, I ended up with a dislocated shoulder and a torn rotator cuff, and I haven't even been to the ortho yet......good times, yep, good times.

Anyway, I just wanted to send a big.......

to everyone!!

Reply 1291#1291 gabsimom's post

Well, partly trampled and partly I caught the edge of my sneaker on this metal strip on the ramp, coming off the plane. I grabbed a railing and was holding on (cause people kept running and bumping into me),I was kind of hanging by my arm. I had my bag on that arm too. My arm got all twisted and I heard a crunch and a tearing sound. Someone from the airline finally came and made an area so people could pass around me. They called an ambulance, it was a memorable night. One of the ones, you'd rather forget.

[ Last edited by gypsiegirl66 at 1-18-2008 22:37 ]

Reply 1293#1293 gabsimom's post

Thank you, I'm just worried about how this is going to heal......

Reply 1295#1295 waterlilybarb's post

Thank you sweet pea,
it's good to be back where I belong.......

Me resting......

Reply 1298#1298 imarielle626's post

Thank you Arielle, Phil and everyone, for your kind words. I'm sure I will be heading to PT, when the time is right. I will be seeing an ortho first, to make sure there isn't more damage than what the ER Doc's picked up on the x-rays. I agree, PT is an excellent tool, to help get people with injuries back on the road to recovery.

Hope you all.........

Reply 1301#1301 waterlilybarb's & gabsimom's posts

Oh, Tina I feel for ya hun, migraines are so awful!!

No, I didn't have the best night, I contemplated whether to come back here or not. I thought it best, that I just rest and watch some shows. I think I slept on & off for a few hours, after about 4am.

Reply 1303#1303 waterlilybarb's post

I don't take these often........

but thanks goodness for pain medicine!!!

[ Last edited by gypsiegirl66 at 1-19-2008 17:53 ]

Thank you Arielle & Mel for the well wishes. I was amazed myself at how self absorbed the people passing seemed to be. I guess after the long flight, seeing little ole me laying there, was less important then getting to there important lives. Oh well.....we reap, what we sow, right?

That fudge looks soooo good, darn and my wonkavision is broken today!!

Hey barb, why dont you just put a pot of water in the oven and heat your water for tea. THat way, you can justify using your oven. You can even use ice cubes, so it will take longer

Barb, in your RP is the blue progress bar gone? So that all you have is a gray strip, that doesn't fill up anymore? I know how to fix that, if that is your problem.

Here's a nice cuppa tea to warm you up.......

Made from ice cube's in my oven!!

Oh, and I thought you could use this too......

Stay warm sweet pea!!!!

Thread