Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

Reply 1085#1085 gabsimom's post

This little bunny says.........

"Usually I'm ascared of kitties......

but she is too cute!!

Okay, did someone leave the gate open?? It looks like those stupid wraith, may have swooped in and disappeared you.  I'm going to have to hop in my puddle jumper, and come look for you girlie's!! Good thing I have one of those total body shielding gadgets, left back by the ancients, laying around (I'm not in the shape I used to be) .
I'll be dialing out soon, to look for anyone, that hasn't checked back in!! I must admit I'm quite out of practice at flying, but it is like riding a bike.

Here's a pic of my puddle jumper in my garage, thought you'd like a peek.

Reply 1087#1087 waterlilybarb's & mrstank

Okay, one girlie found safe, good to know!!

Hi, Tracy, good to meet you, we are a crazy bunch here. Glad you stopped by!!  

Reply 1091#1091 waterlilybarb's post

and  not even a hi, to little ole' me, hmmph!

Well, I'm still sending you a big..............

anyway!!

Reply to gabsi, themeg & waterlily

Tina, those last few minutes I thought you were a gonner, let me just say..........

Barb, a slight oversight, eh? Okay, I'll let it slip this time, just don't let it happen again....... I'm sure you're head is , after the past few days. Yes it was you, you little cuitie I was looking for!!

Meg, yes husbands can be very much like animals, you have to pick up after them, feed them, make sure they have the proper grooming, set up all the check-ups and house train them (that seat doesn't go down instinctively)!!

Reply 1100#1100 meljones_83's post

Oooowwwwhh!! So yummy!!

Thank you!!

Awww, I have to pay more attention to the times. I thought your post was the same response, from early this morning Mel..........

The flowers for the wedding do sound lovely, are the men wearing black? I too think that pink Gerber Avatar is one of the best I've seen, I'm a daisy lover too!!

Do I smell boy scent in here?? No boys allowed, only the occasional dog!!

Reply 1122#1122 mrstankreynolds's post

Wow, that is quite the story you have there, thanks for sharing. I wish you luck in your move, I know how much work it is, I've moved many times over the years myself. I was born and raised in Maine and now live in Florida, I know that you will love both. I think Maine has a much more beauty myself, maybe I just have seen enough of FL. I don't have any dogs, I do have a bunny her name is Gypsy (I use that name here), you can find her story one or two pages back.
I look forward to seeing you around.
Thanks again for sharing!!
Gypsy

Reply 1123#1123 waterlilybarb's post

Hey sweet pea, good to see ya.......

I'm just hangin out & relaxin, hehehe!!

Reply 1126#1126 mamaeyeore's post

This is our girlie room, we come here to chat about, all things unimportant. All girlie's are welcome to come and chat, we serve a variety of sweets, coffee and giggles.

If you page back you'll see,
we're all......

What do ya think?

My hairdstylist moved,
I don't think the new one Is working out!

Reply 1139#1139 waterlilybarb's post

I think I see you!!

Barbs, right Penny, made me ROFL...hahahaha!!

[ Last edited by gypsiegirl66 at 12-5-2007 02:57 ]

Reply 1141#1141 dognxtdoor's post

Right back at ya!!

Reply 1142#1142 waterlilybarb's post

Oh, that is the cutest picture!!!

Reply 1145#1145 dognxtdoor's post

I guess I had that coming!!

This looks like a good place to nap.......

Don't drop me Dan

Reply 1152#1152 imarielle626's post

Well, you're alway welcome here!

Come back soon!

Reply 1161#1161 themegababe' and waterlilybarb's

Here's some ginger ale for ya Meg.......

It's the only other thing I can drink (besides tea), when I'm sick!

and

This is for you Barb.......

Just one good swing and you should be out...

I hope you both get to feeling better, we need up and running!!

to fellow insomniacs

Is this Deja' vu?

This is my typical, sleepless night.........

Hello, to all my girlie's!!
Well, it looks like this thread was quiet today! Anyone else have trouble, signing on to the sites earlier? Maybe that is why no one is around.

You are right about that Arielle, I've been watching, the complete series of 24. I've seen a few peeps, that were just starting out, that now have shows. Like, Blair from Gossip Girl, played in S4. She was the girlfriend of the son (Behrooz), of one of the terrorist cell members. She got killed off, for following Behrooz to the location of the terrorists. She was blond and looked much younger!!
Just a little trivia, I thought you'd like to know...  

Thread