Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

Reply #1028 gabsimom's post

Can you see it now??

I know I'm a little

my girlies & a dog

I can't take it any more,
I miss you so much!!

Please, I want come in out of the rain!!
Whaaahh!!

But, you know.......

Reply #1040 waterlilybarb's post

Sleep tight!!

Reply #1042 waterlilybarb's post

If you feel like this.....

I can totally relate!!

Here ya go.....

I brought this for ya,
it should help a little!!

Feel better soon sweetie!!

Hello, Hello??

Where is everybody???
Boy, it's awful lonely in here!

Reply #1045 waterlilybarb's post

Yippee, Yippee!!
It's great to see you!!!

You take care of you sweetie and enjoy those Stargate shows, whichever ones you decide to watch. I'm going to be off some myself, not feeling all that great and have been here awhile now. I'll be thinking about ya!!!!

Muuaah!!

Reply #1047 gabsimom's post

That is too cute!! I could reach right in, and pinch a cheek!!

Hello SirAlian!!

Where are you??

Hope you all had a great

This is what our turkey looked like........LOL!!

I know I've been completely MIA for a few days and kind of off the grid for more than that. I've got my family here now, and I've got a lot going on. For those of you that know what's up, it looks like things may have taken a corner (fingers crossed XX).

Miss you girlie's!!

Hiya sweet pea,
soon I'll be back
&

we can have a pea party!!

[ Last edited by gypsiegirl66 at 11-23-2007 20:56 ]

[ Last edited by gypsiegirl66 at 11-23-2007 20:57 ]

Reply 1057#1057 waterlilybarb's post

Well, the way I picture it in my head......

is like this!

Knowing us though.....

this is what we'd be up for!

Maybe we can pull off something......

like this, eh?

Reply 1061#1061 waterlilybarb's post

No, like you I haven't gotten used to it either. There are many things that I miss and a lot that I haven't figured out yet. I hope that when I get back up and around, that I can get the hang of this. There were still things I hadn't learned about the other site, before we changed over. I like the look of this one much more and maybe I just have to get used to it. Aren't we supposed to be able to change the style. I hadn't figured that out in the demo either. That's me though, your typical puter dummy!!

Most days, I want to do this.......

to my puter!

Reply 1067#1067 dognxtdoor's & all

Ok, ok, I have one thing to say..........
Slow down, treasure points, become forum points and forum points, become VIP points, but they're only worth .5? How do you earn a treasure point? You just get them?

I haven't even spent enough time on here for my own questions and you've given me more!!

Ugghh!!

Reply 1069#1069 SirAlain's post

SirAlain!!

Reply 1071#1071 waterlilybarb's post

I know isn't it a cutie. It has amazed me though that not one person, not even you has mentioned my bunny. What do you think?  

Reply 1073#1073 gabsimom's post

I almost gave her away, shhh!

Reply 1075#1075 waterlilybarb's post

Oh yeah we are!!

Ooop's leave it to me to miss something and then out my big fat foot in my mouth.....hahahaha!!!
Oh well, she isn't my bunny I don't have the ability to put a picture on the net, but I searched for almost a month a little at a time, and fanlly found a picture that looks exactly like, my little
Gypsy, girlie girl! She was once a wild baby, that came to be mine. Wait till, I tell ya how that happened.

This could be her too (close-up), actually I thought it was for a sec......

She has all her marking,amazingly!!
(and Gypsy's a fat little furball too)

Reply 1077#1077 waterlilybarb's post

Okay, here is how my little Gypsy, came to be mine. It all started because I love to sit out on my veranda and feed the bird's. Then the squirrel's would come and eat their food, so I started feeding them peanut's, after a few month's they got so they trusted us enough that they will now take the peanut's right out of our hand. Now, if we go out and there isn't a squirrel around all we have to do is tap a peanut on the table and one or many will come within minute's.
Anyway, my husband and I had been feeding the animals for almost a couple of year's at the point where this story begins and sometimes we would get other animals (and still do),like at night we get moles and raccoons. Which by the way moles love popcorn, raccoon's will eat just about anything but are fond of bread (as long as you put a pot, or hospital pan of water out with it (they have no saliva glands), rabbits, porcupine's, a couple of skunks and well a whole bunch of other wild animals most of them will also eat bread and bird seed.
At this time we had been having a family of rabbits come into our yard and we would put lettuce and other veggies out and watch them eat, they were just the cutest thing's you ever saw. Momma and three little babies all in tow. Well, one night we heard this horrific screeching like a dog had gotten a hold of a cat or a cat fight (a much worse sound actually). We looked outside, but it was coming from a wooded area (we couldn't tell what direction). A couple of days later I was sitting out on our veranda feeding the squirrel's, they were coming up and taking them out of my hand (as usual). When all of a sudden this little baby bunny hops over to the edge of the veranda, I was to say the least shocked to see her w/o her mother and siblings. I waited a good ten minute to see if Momma was coming, but no and then it dawned on me that she and possibly the other babies had been killed that night. I just sat there very still, but continued to feed the squirrel's. Hoping that the mother would come, but something else happened. After about fifteen or so minutes of the squirrel's coming up and taking the peanut's out of my hand, the bunny started to hop toward me. Just a little at a time, maybe 3-4 hop's at a time. So, I just stayed as still as I could and kept feeding the squirrel's. Then almost an hour after it's first hop, it had hopped across the veranda, stopped and was sitting right up against my foot. So, I just kept very still, for a minute or two (hoping it would relax). Even though I knew it wouldn't take it, I leaned down and tried to give it a peanut, which it just pushed away with it's nose. So, I softly stroked my fingers across it's nose and head and it still just sat there, it was shaking like a leaf. I felt so sad for it, I just had to do something. So I just reached down and scooped my hand under it's behind, holding the top of it's with my other and I pulled it in close to me. It was so tiny, only about 4-5wks old and I could tell that it was scared to death. I took it in my house and called my vet and made an appointment, I put it in a box (w/o a top) and put it on the passenger side of the car. When we got to the vet he gave her all her shot's ( yes he said it was a she) . He told me that because it was winter (at that point in FL), if I wanted to I could keep her as an indoor pet ( if it had been summer the sudden change w/the ac could have killed her). So I went and got the 5th Ave. penthouse of cages (which she loves), but never shut the door. I figured after losing her whole family, she deserved her space. She litter box trained herself that very day (rabbit urine does not smell AT ALL), and adapted instantly. You will be pleased to hear that she will be 8yo in February. I named her Gypsy, because she wandered to me, but I call her Gypsy girl, or Gypsy girlie girl, or just girlie girl. She has the best personality and is such a character and can do some awesome tricks. She believes she is the queen of the house, because she is so spoiled. She is now a big fat fur ball and I just don't know, what I would ever do with out her. She is the most perfect and beautiful rabbit, I've ever seen. I'm not being biased either, so many ppl have said that.
Well, now you all know a story about me, that you didn't ask to know either. And, now you know, where my login name came from.

[ Last edited by gypsiegirl66 at 11-27-2007 17:47 ]

Reply 1079#1079 waterlilybarb's post

Thank you, she is so special, I'm sure you know how I feel.

Reply 1081#1081 gabsimom's post

Wow, you are getting really handy with those pics, eh?

Just so ya know I'm working on a quiz for Thursdays leg if yo need it, if you have enough I can hold off till the next leg.

Reply 1083#1083 gabsimom's post

You must be exhausted!!

Step right up and roll up that sleeve......

I have another one brewing for ya too!!

Thread