Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

Reply #440 waterlilybarb's post &#441 gabsimom's post

What on earth are you two talking about???.....LOL And gabs, In post #437, what is that thing in your backyard in the bottom pic? You girls are sure a lot of fun, I always get a good laugh when you two get going, along with a few other mod's sometimes.

Barb, I have a chair similar to the one in your pic, it's great to curl up in with Wentworth Miller (ooops sorry that was a dream) with a good cup of coffee, open my laptop and watch a few shows. Nice and cozy.

gabs, I love your pool, fire pit and the whole veranda. It looks really awesome, I bet you have some fun there. Do you have a hot tub?? Oh that would be so nice, to have a hot tub.....mmmmm....yep, wont go there. I'm in a fantasizing mood today for some reason.

Anyway, you guys are a riot!!!

Reply #443 waterlilybarb's post & #444 gabsimom's

Geeze louieeze......I have been trying to get to this pool all night, but they had the gate closed. Was it those darned Ori's not letting me in. I'm wearing my super alien protector bikini, I guess that let me slip through.
Thank you both so much for th invite, the water looked so inviting from afar and I already knew that the company would be fun. Now, we gotta do something about these Ori dudes, I really know nothing about them. I guess I'll have to learn more and I know where to take classes.......Stargate Sg-1

Reply #446 waterlilybarb's post

I've never watched any of the Stargate's so could you tell me something. Does this show mainly take place on Earth or in space or another planet?? Just wondering, before I head into watch.

Reply #446 waterlilybarb's post

Oh,  and Thank you for such a detailed description!!

Reply #449 gabsimom's post

Thanks so much gabs, that was some great info!! I will definitely check it out, this will be my very first Sci-Fi show. I really have never even given one a try, who knows maybe I'll join the rankings and be a Sci-fi geek too!!!

Reply #451 gabsimom's post & waterlilybarb's

Well then, I actually have my little toe in the geek pond. I love Heroes and I've watched a few, Smallville and a few of The 4400, I liked them both too. I'll be checking out Stargate Sg-1 very soon too!!

Reply #454 waterlilybarb's post

Absolutely, I love Heroes, it's one of my favorite shows!! That will be a great time, I will definitely come. I am so excited for the new season to start, for all the shows. I love this time of year, this is like opening presents on Christmas for me....LOL

Well I guess I can really invade this quiet space now, I am officially a geek I think. I think I love Sg-1, I can't stop watching!! Thanks so much for the invite and getting me to take the dive, the water is great. That first trip through the Iris was quite an experience though.....don't ya think!!!

Reply #458 bullheed's post & waterlilybarb's

Yep, thats us, actually I'm a new member of the geek squad, but I'm lovin' it!! How bout you?

Barb, I used watch MacGyver when it was on as a series, I was surprised to see him in this........he's great!!

Reply #460 magic4u's post

Sorry magic4u, you're stuck with me! You'll have do a magic trick and make me disappear, to get rid of me now.......

Reply #462 gabsimom's post

Hey gabs I'm on episode 4 of Sg-1 and I love it, but unfortunately I can go no further. At least not until, the US server is fixed. I can't watch any shows on the EU server from my location . Do you know what time today that's supposed to happen?

Thanks

Reply #464 gabsimom's post

Thanks gabs I'll have to wait on the first, as I haven't watched 4 yet, I was just starting to watch it and got timed out. I'll give the other one a try though, when I get home. I'm headed out, some friends are having a goodbye dinner party for me here in Costa Rica. Tomorrow, I head back to the good ole' USA and to my home in Florida.

I'll see ya in a few hours

starlitstet@gmail.com

Actually, I  own a condo in C.R., actually i spend a lot of time in our house in FL and am going home for the time C.R. I like it too.
Anyway, I gotta get up at like 7am, so Write me in the US okay. I'll talk to ya soon!!
Love Ya,
Lissa

Hey Girl's, I'm home and ya know what..................."There's, no pace like home". I had a good trip, thank you both for thinking of me. I'm loading the 4th episode of Sg-1, I wasn't able to watch any shows on the EU server in C.R. I'm hoping that I can use it here, I never tried it before. Finger's crossed XX!!

Hey, gabs I'm sure your coffees long gone by now, but I'll have a nightcap please.  How are you this evening? Watching shows?
I can't tell how surprised and thrilled I am that I really like Sg-1. I just never considered myself to be, into  that type of Sci-Fi. Thanks for the little nudge in that direction.

Reply #473 waterlilybarb's post

Awww, I know how you feel, I had a headache that purt me in bed today.  I felt like my head was splitting open, it's just a twinge now. I'm glad you're feeling better too,
I'm up to E7 on Sg-1, I couldn't watch with my my head bangin'

I hope that I have enough shows to last me that long gabs, but with the upcoming new seasons of all the Fall series, I should be all set.
Yes Barb, I do get headaches from flying, but have been getting migraines regularly for sometime. They can put a real dent in your day, can't they.
You may be right, I just may become a Padawan, sooner than I think.

Reply #478 waterlilybarb's post & gabsimom"s

Did you have a good dinner Barb?? I missed tea time, but I'll be around for a late night snack. I'm serving my famous Pumpkin cake w/ hot brandy pecan sauce, (all the alcohol's boiled out, for those who are sensitive) It's just the thing to start the fall season with.
Yuuuuuummmy!!! Come and join me girl's!!

One slice, extra sauce..............Coming your way!!

That's some nose you got on you, I think it's just over Ohio now. Not to worry it will still be warm, I used one of those heat bags like Pizza Hut uses........

Thread