Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

Reply 3421#3421 nye87's post

I am fine nice to hear from you nothing much as change i am still watching tv shows

Just a random video

There is a bit of debate on this video-is this cute or is that baby trying to hurt the cat?. Personally i can't tell . Enjoy girls [ Last edited by bala at 5-7-2010 14:52 ]

Reply 3449#3449 waterlilybarb's post

Sorry to hear that but what can you do .

Well shinny that great news and barbs you always seems to have a lot of troubles and same goes for me i have a difficult decision to make.

Reply 3466#3466 sddvasquez's post

Well that doesn't sound nice but at least you got a starting place to work from hopefully within next 18 months you get what you need to make the places your owns.

Where was the computer stored BTW?

Reply 3468#3468 sddvasquez's post

you really don't want to know,  my life looked very good few weeks back but as you know with life things sometimes goes wrong and i was forced to make a decision which was difficult but i made it and as a result i am still here. sometimes i think my life will never change and hope is dying slowly. Sorry if this doesn't make much sense but it really mood i am in.

i really don't want get into details of this situation but let just say there people out there that really know how to take advantage of people who are desperate for jobs. let's just leave it at that.

Apart from that i am fine i really enjoy catch up on tv show. .

Reply 3471#3471 sddvasquez's post

i try my best not bring that kind stuff with me on here.

This is suppose to be a happy place where we can escape from our personal lives and forget about our problems. .

Today was a good day .

I am so glad have the situation behind me and time move on

Reply 3477#3477 waterlilybarb's post

you said i could share good news on here and not bad news.

Reply 3480#3480 codebreaker's post

Well we do other topic Created for guys but for some reason it didn't take off. i think it's because men are not as chatty as women. . i have given up try make that topic popular. Sometimes you just accept things.

i heard pope was coming over here but i didn't know it near where you live . it really sounds like a nightmare trying prove where you live.

Reply 3483#3483 waterlilybarb's post

i know but i always uncomfortable with that while you are all very nice people it still feel kind of strange chatting about your life to complete strangers. i been here 3 years still try keep my real life and my on-line life separate

Reply 3485#3485 waterlilybarb's post

just watch your weight

Reply 3488#3488 codebreaker's post

Any more commotion ?

Reply 3495#3495 waterlilybarb's post

Wow that sounds interesting at least something nice to look at.  it worse something you didn't like to see

Reply 3500#3500 studiojek's post

This year has been ridiculous with amount new show and current show returning

Reply 3503#3503 casper27's post

Nice to have you back

Reply 3506#3506 casper27's post

I been trying keep it popular

Reply 3523#3523 shinny's post

There were some nice picture look like you been many places.

Reply 3526#3526 shinny's post

you must been exhausted with all that walking .

Got the first snow here where i live

Thread