Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

Reply 3138#3138 waterlilybarb's post

i usually encourage myself to do work and afterwards i get watch new episode that get updated. so the quicker i get work done the quicker i can come on here to watch it

don't know if that helps but i always if you want to do something use something you enjoy that as incentive

Reply 3164#3164 waterlilybarb's post

This is why you need a man in your life

Women think there can doing everything by themselves but having a man around could help you out .

At least you are not as bad some of my female friend who trick guys to help them out and they get nothing in return .

Reply 3216#3216 cshapiro's post

well i see your back-nice to see you around - sorry about what happen  glad your  better now . Christmas is coming going busy at hospital  

Reply 3246#3246 waterlilybarb's post

Any Christmas plans girls ?

Reply 3254#3254 shinny's post

Well i think quite obvious what my plan it's same as it was last year watch few movies on tv and catch up show in my backlog  list such cold case and other shows i forgot to watch over last few months.  

Reply 3256#3256 shinny's post

yes it always nice but it only couple of days than after new year back to normal

Reply 3259#3259 themegababe's post

it's funny when your working you don't time and when your not you have too much time-it's hard find balance .

Reply 3268#3268 nye87's post

That's life isn't it

Reply 3297#3297 waterlilybarb's post

Well that good news what an interesting name

Reply 3301#3301 gabsimom's post

i think sound like mel-ic ?

I have to ask this question -ain't driving licence transferable i mean if you pass your driving test say in Florida than i assume the driving licence is valid across all of the USA. Like over here in UK once you pass your driving test you can drive anywhere in UK or Ireland and even in European countries as well.

Reply 3357#3357 themegababe's post

I understand that makes sense, i am so glad we don't have this problem over here UK but we do need just update our license when we move to a new place but there isn't any test ,you just pay for new license.

I prefer milk chocolate over dark chocolate.

Reply 3369#3369 studiojek's post

I know what you mean i just don't like the bland taste of dark chocolate-there something  about milk chocolate that taste nicer but your right you can't have a small piece.  

Reply 3371#3371 gypsiegirl66's post

I think it has to do with diary product-if you like diary product you tend to prefer milk chocolate but people who don't  like the taste of dairy product tend to prefer non-diary product like dark chocolate.   

Just my theory

Thought this would right place to post this

Reply 3397#3397 shinny's post

i am glad you are better i just assume you were busy at work like you normally are

Reply 3410#3410 waterlilybarb's post

It's stories like these that really make me appreciate living with my parents. i feel bad for you because it seems to be a hassle.  I hope your brother does find a good place soon at least this temporary place so you just manage until than. .

Reply 3412#3412 waterlilybarb's post

Well it's least i can do but it ain't all good because you are not independent i want to be but the problem is you do become lazy.

How is anyone going to learn if everything is done for them?

It's routine parents get used-it make them feel like parent. When you got grown kids the problem they can everything themselves and sometime parents feel like nothing to do as parent and when they see an opportunity to make their kids life easier they do it . There are times where i tell my mum i do that later and than i come back to do it and she already done it for me. it makes parents feel like they still parents and your right grown kids take advantage for that situation.

Reply 3414#3414 waterlilybarb's post

That's the thing unless it's really urgent things can be put off. .

Thread