Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

Reply 2471#2471 shinny's post

oh right you don't keep it safety box with key ?

Reply 2473#2473 studiojek's post

Will we find out result Wednesday/Thursday?

Reply 2475#2475 silver1978's post

Well i hope this forum is buzzing

it's over now and the right person won now question is what will he do make the country  better. the next couple years are going to be a testing ground.

Reply 2483#2483 shinny's post

so you don't think re-electred after his 4 years?

Reply 2485#2485 shinny's post

wow this bring us to interesting question where will i be in 4 years time or you. can you imagine how much this site would grown in 4 years

Reply 2488#2488 waterlilybarb's post

that's very nice of you

Reply 2506#2506 imarielle626's post

glad your enjoy your uni experience

Reply 2520#2520 themegababe's post

neither have I, only people over 65 are encouraged to get them

Reply 2527#2527 waterlilybarb's post

The cold over here in uk is bad i went outside for 5 minutes and my feet became numb

Reply 2529#2529 waterlilybarb's post

normal trainers

Reply 2531#2531 waterlilybarb's post

i don't really like boots, winter is only a season over here-i have a lot sweat-shirts to keep me warm.

gift for female

Quote:
My idea of romantic is a man that will shovel the snow, clean & warm up your car on a cold day without being asked; one who sees you've had a rough day and makes you a cup of tea or coffee just because you look like you need one.  I know they're out there - they're just already married...and to my friends.  I'm not looking - but if I ever am, those are a couple things I'll be looking for in a fella.
Wow that's what husbands for i think but i have to admit i don't blame the boy for not helping i mean I'm sure he's got better things to do. please don't take this wrong way most people are selfish.

Whether we like it or not. being helpful to other people create obligation which is annoying if you think about it from other perspective if he had offered to shovel the snow you would expect him to do it everyday and that's the problem. it creates an expectation   .

Why should he offer?

Quote:
I think it says a lot about the way he's being raised.  When I was a teen, I WAS expected to shovel the walks of elderly or ill neighbours when I was out doing ours...and I'm a girl.  There's nothing wrong with feeling a little obligated to be helpful.  Personally, I wouldn't expect it all the time, but the offer would be appreciated.
i completely agree but problem I've experience at being helpful towards other people is that some people take it for granted , I'm not saying you are but I've come across people you expect this sort behaviour from young people and not even say thank you. my point is there no harm in helping other people as long as the other person is grateful for the help. As with anything in life we many different types of people not everyone is the same.

Secondly have you heard term generation gap?, that explain why you were expected and he not.now a days parents are too busy raise kids so they taught this type of behaviour i was lucky enough taught this but as i got older i realise people will walk over you if you help them too much.

i want make it clear i agree with you barbs he should offered to help but since kid can't defend himself i thought i gave opposing argument as to why he may not helped.

now MR.Casper -i telling you something mrs bala is going really be in for treat .

Reply 2631#2631 cshapiro's post

Sorry i didn't get back to you on what you said but i don't have a problem helping people and i do have manners and will help people in need. it's the people not in need i was discussing. if they capable
Quote:
It should be expected to help people in need.
yes i agree with you but we were talking about people who don't need help. your bring different situation into the discussion. it's different issue from my perspective.
Quote:
I think it is important to hold the door for people and say thank you and please.
yes i do that when i see woman with toddler or elderly person or even person wants come into the place.
I don't do it everytime if i see young person i just leave it.

Reply 2682#2682 shinny's post

the snows been great

Reply 2693#2693 waterlilybarb's post

Do you think this site will last to when baby grows up 13 years. it makes me wonder what all of us will be like if this site actually survives another 13 years . imagine how many shows this site will have

Reply 2757#2757 waterlilybarb's post

buy another car?

Reply 2759#2759 waterlilybarb's post

I would if i could but i'm broke as well

shame you can't borrow a car from a family member

Thread