Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

The annoying thing with money is that you will never have enough either you have too little or too much that you waste it away the amount stories i see in newspaper about lottery winners being broke within 2-3 years is sad. I never really understood the saying money is root of all evil if it was why do people need money ?

Reply 3878#3878 sanggye's post

Thanks it just when i think about money i wonder what is point working for 40 years and than when your old the government gives not enough money to survive. Sometimes i wonder whether I will have pension when i turn 70 or what if government scarps pension in the future

Reply 3883#3883 studiojek's post

Why is it women look forward to getting married while men don't think it's a big deal

Reply 3885#3885 sanggye's post

When i mean by not a big deal i mean there don't make a fuss about it but i am sure there few women who like yourself that have no interest in getting married. .

Quote:
I have some male friends who, not only look forward to being married, but have very specific ideas of how they would like their wedding to be.
I suppose that another generalisation that the wedding is only for the bride and not the groom ?

For men the aim is to make your partner happy so that means doing whatever she wants . I think most men feel that way but not all. It really depends on the person your marrying if she is willing listen to your ideas.

I better stop here before i say something that annoys people.

Reply 3889#3889 waterlilybarb's post

I do find it amusing that we are all single me you and sanggye and are talking about wedding plans .

Reply 3905#3905 studiojek's post

I just watch News to see who won

Reply 3907#3907 studiojek's post

Not really since most of them are old

Reply 3909#3909 sanggye's post

LOL now you know why i don't hang out on this topic

Reply 3912#3912 studiojek's post

Magic4U can change the title to that

Reply 3914#3914 studiojek's post

No i don't mind I'm 29 and dreading the big 30

Reply 3916#3916 arksongbird80's post

Thank you, your sweet

Reply 3920#3920 arksongbird80's post

only time will tell

Only Ellen could get away with this

To trust someone to get in box

Parents of young children should read

The 10 most unwanted Christmas gifts revealed

The 10 most unappreciated gifts are:

1. Smellies/ beauty products (31 per cent)
2. Christmas novelty gifts (23 per cent)
3. Hat/scarf/gloves (17 per cent)
4. Woolly jumper (14 per cent)
5. Book (13 per cent)
6. Box of chocolates (12 per cent)
7. Socks (11 per cent)
8. Slippers (nine per cent)
9. CDs/DVDs (nine per cent)
10. A new bag (six per cent)

Baby gets mail

I Told My Kids I Ate All Their Halloween Candy 2013

Thought you guys need a laugh

Reply 3939#3939 codebreaker's post

Well their reaction were certainly mixed and quite amusing espically the one one's who tried threaten his parent with kick up their behind .

ps: sorry for late reply

British Friends Describe Thanksgiving

I promise you we really are not this bad but some of these answers put a smile on my face hope they do for you.

Thread