Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

Reply 3673#3673 spratt89's post

Most people in UK are having that problem it does seem people are not moving from their jobs which mean young people like yourself don't get opportunity to learn jobs. you be amazed at how bad job market is but it's up to you find right job for you rather than take any job.. Your young it's when you get older it tougher

Reply 3678#3678 sanggye's post

Yeah i suppose that true if you got bills that a different matter i think that reason why there a lot people in wrong jobs.

Reply 3680#3680 waterlilybarb's post

Enjoy the new year

Reply 3683#3683 waterlilybarb's post

Well i don't know it does seem the older you get the worser it's getting

Reply 3685#3685 sanggye's post

Yes i also want to say well done to barbs for dealing with it as bravely as she does. What great about her is that she doesn't let get in the way of manners, no matter how bad they get she's still very pleasant person.

Reply 3697#3697 studiojek's post

Same here i was sick the whole last week finally feel better today

Reply 3703#3703 studiojek's post

I am still coughing from last week it seem not gone but everything else has i feel a lot better.  

i missed Marmite debate i love it but it hard put it on anything apart from biscuit it's so far the only i like it with cracker .

Reply 3705#3705 waterlilybarb's post

A whole month that really sound awful the longest i ever been sick is 2 weeks that included a hospital visit because GP gave a medicine that too strong for the body lead to complication .

Reply 3708#3708 waterlilybarb's post

How long has it not work properly or have you had this immune system problem all your life?

Reply 3747#3747 studiojek's post

Yeah i saw on the news at first i thought it was air plane accident but later found it was done on purpose -10 years really seem crazy it doesn't feel like that

Reply 3764#3764 waterlilybarb's post

can a topic die ?

I had feeling you were a bit under the weather i hope you get better

Reply 3767#3767 waterlilybarb's post

Well over here summer has officially started

Reply 3769#3769 shinny's post

I am guessing your new boss is new person not someone who was promoted to the position?

Reply 3776#3776 gypsiegirl66's post

No your absence hasn't jeopardized your once good standing here we just like to know your alive . That's the main thing

Reply 3778#3778 gypsiegirl66's post

So what do you think about the changes to VipTV site from real player to Flash?

Reply 3780#3780 gypsiegirl66's post

Yeah i have had no problem however a few times the stream cut out i have reload the episode but i skip where i last left off. . It's only people who have a limited broadband package that have problem because if they go over limit there is a charge.   . I used to have a limited package but when we renewed out broadband contract they notice i was big internet user so they gave us unlimited package just in time for launch of flash site  .

So are you watching any new shows this year?

Reply 3784#3784 codebreaker's post

Unless there is back entrance

William & Kate Meet the Obamas!

Reply 3792#3792 gypsiegirl66's post

Wow your right i hardly ever use preview so i didn't know this but it won't let you preview it just become unresponsive to that link . however if you use quick reply it does preview but not in full post mode.

Reply 3800#3800 gypsiegirl66's post

Why don't you stick to one browser that works or you feel good with ?

I have used both firefox 4 and Crome and to be honest they just complicated to use -why can't they make browser simple rather complicate with all new features?.

I prefer Firefox version 3.5 since that version has no problem with real player plug-in if you upgrade to new browser you update plug-in for version firefox 3.6 onwards as it won't play old version 12. At least good thing with new chrome version (11) it allows it to run old one

Thread