Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

Barb I found your Cats lol

you'll fool your body until Friday then all hell will break loose according to Murphy's Law.

Congrats on your upcoming due date. I just found out I am preggers myself. I am due some time around Christmas.

woohoo prayers have been answered!!

Thank You!!!

We are thinking it's a baby
thanks everyone.

Barb are you feeling better? did Murphy's law get you Friday!

Hi Bala sorry I did not see your question about the baby shower. If they have I know nothing. We usually throw a party after the baby is born. It is called an Aqiqah.

is the horse tied to that? if so that is abuse. wow what an idiot. Insh'Allah it will all work out.

OMG I was on 2 forums at once and I guess pregnant brain took over.

Sometimes I type stuff hit submit and come back and read it and it is all gibberish or I am switching words with words that sound the same but have a completely different meaning. I read it later and think OMG I am an idiot.

Yep my hubby is one of those guys who doesn't believe any of it, but I think he is learning.
It is a side affect along with the droppsies, meaning you drop anything breakable. And serving breakfast for dinner and for some reason all your cooking changes and either all you want to do is sleep or you can't sleep at all.
those are just a few.

yay, we were speculating about you on a social network.

Barb is ready to try anything.  I heard standing on one leg howling at he moon while drinking snake venom mixed with vodka and pepto works

I chopped off my hair this week. My Meez is sporting my new style. My bangs are a little longer. for those who did not know it was past my butt.

Welcome back we missed you! A lot good new shows have been added so you may need to get on a 20hr a day schedule lol.

There are some graphic sex scenes especially in the 1st half of the 1st season but after that shock wears off like all hbo shows it goes on to actually tell story.

You might like being human too.
I like Mental too and Sons of Anarchy is really good.

Reply 3063#3063 nye87's post

I am so tired but Thanks to God we are ok. thank you.

finally bought some maternity clothes today, walking around with my pants unbuttoned and wearing the same 3 shirts just was not working.

My last child is 4, and most of what I wore before is either worn out or given away.
Sorry about your throat Barb.

no weird dreams about the baby, but did dream hubby and I were on Dr. Phil and boy did he get an earful, hehe
thanks everyone.

I am doing good, I have a nasty cold. But the upside is I haven't gained any weight yet.
Glad to see everyone, Jannah I am on facebook too.
Lissa so good to hear from you
And Barb that is one idiot of a neighbor..
Ramadan started today
So Happy Ramadan to everyone

When you are Pregnant or Nursing if you fear it could affect your pregnancy or milk supply you don't have to fast. However you still have to make up the 30 days later. Some people think feeding 30 needy people is all you need to do and some people feel you must do both. Since I am only at the half way point I am not fasting this year and most likely will not next year either. I will make up the 60 days later.
Of course when I am around someone fasting I do not eat or drink in front of them but I do eat normally as not to make myself sick.
I do get up and make my hubby breakfast, did that at 4:20 AM this morning it will get earlier each day too.
I made a big dinner tonight and will every night until I send my hubby and son over sea;s next month.
Just an example of a typical dinner, it starts with dates stuffed with butter, some sort of soup, Tunisian Brik (an egg meat and potato stuffed in a spring roll wrapper. {I can post the recipe if you like} Of course a main dish, usually something dipped and eaten with bread but sometimes pasta or cous cous. And of course Dessert not to mention fruit served much later.

Thread