Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

Reply 1763#1763 themegababe's post

Ahhh now I want a baby animal.

Reply 1765#1765 themegababe's post

Trust me get the real baby 1st as it is heartbreaking to give up a real animal because you are either pregnant or the baby ends up being allergic  My cat lives at my moms.

Gypsie got SM wow . Congrats girlie.

I think your lost Magic you want the Gentleman's club thread. You should check it out your in their hall of fame.

Reply 2007#2007 waterlilybarb's post

You wish I think Silver took the only girl spot with all her tech knowledge. I avoid that thread as I am afraid of cooties.

Reply 2031#2031 waterlilybarb's post

I say let these cultures who do not value girls have the technology then when there are few women to go around who do you think will be in charge.

Reply 2073#2073 themegababe's post

I swear Meg Everytime I see your Meez she looks naked Looks like yu got a little tan though

Reply 2240#2240 silvermage2000's post

Welcome to the giggle box.  I stop by every now and again but have a 3 year old who is more active everyday.

Reply 2265#2265 magic4u's post

LOL see how they just pretended you weren't even here.

Magic is a he and he started this thread. It was originally called Seriously, Get out!!! but when Magic was planing his trip to New Zealand Barb grabbed her chance and stole the thread. It was later changed to the girly giggle box. I think he is attempting to take the thread back.

Go back an read the 1st page and then hit page 20 and start reading. lol

Reply 2348#2348 imarielle626's post

That would have been fun. I met Micheal Damien when I was 12 or 13. He did some song for one of the 2 Coreys' movies and was on Young of the Restless. He came to the local radio station to sign autographs and as he was walking up to the table to sit he kissed me on the cheek. I still get all giggly thinking about it. lol

I am so happy to hear what great Medical professionals we have here and even the ones studying to be. Being a person who grew up very poor in the USA and usually had no insurance. I still have for the most part had exceptional care from PP. The minute they see I have no insurance and am paying out of my own pocket, I am given alot more of Doctors time and they usually give me what ever drug samples they can and coupons on any prescriptions they do not have samples for. This does not happen when I have insurance so I know they are doing it because they care. So thank you for choosing the professions you have chosen and caring not just collecting a pay check.

Sorry I haven't written you back yet Barb. This race and babysitting has me running ragged.

you can advertise on Craiglist too. I would Also just price it to sell your ready to go and sometime say make me an offer. it is more than you thought take it if is a little lower counter with what you want but you can still accept the lower price, if it is alot lower tell them exactly what you feel is fair.

I am a yard sale guru as I go often. I am going tomorrow as I do every Saturday with my mom.

Yep, you can also just price it a little lower to get rid of it quickly.

I recommend putting it all in 1 room and marking that room private, Don't leave anything in boxes you wish to sale most people are not diggers. mark books and personal items like clothes handbags and shoes ultra cheap.

hanging up clothes helps them sell better.

5$ each is a good staring price for your small appliances. the newer more expensive ones you can ask more.

I think my face got sunburned today going to yardsales.

but you can buy those appliances for 10 to 15 new on sale. maybe start at 7 and tell them if they buy more than 1 you'll make them 5 each. hehehe

did most everything sell? was the price points we gave you good?

We are getting it here too. I am a little sunburned from it. and got a little sick from it today. but hey it got hubby to take our kid to the beach and give me the day to myself.

Thread