Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

Hi everyone I just got back from my vacation in the emergency room. I am now on stronger narcotics and more antibiotics and prescription strength sudafed. And no I won't share anything but the infection.

Wait until you have a little one, those beat teddy bears any day. Even when they wipe snot on your shoulder.
Arielle I know you are home sick but at least you get to make it home often. My husband was stuck in the US for 4 years before they would give him a travel visa to go back home and that is the short wait.
Meg I know your excited just keep that going when you fall in the toilet, trip over his shoes, and he tells you he is hungry and his shirt is wrinkled all in about a 10 minute span.

We video chat all the time. It is great because my son gets to see his Grandparents, Aunt, and Uncle. He loves to kiss the computer and show them his latest toy.

I think it has to do with point conversion. When you convert your forum points you lose your status. Nothing a few quizzes won't solve.

Reply 1290#1290 gypsiegirl66's post

Did they trample you? Oh my the cold is so sad. And no Arielle they do not have heat or A/C because that's how you get sick and die, that and not wearing slippers in the house and leaving your hair wet even in the summer. (I was in the middle east for the cold part of winter and we went outside during the day to warm up, no joke) Yes please tell us if we can do anything to help the homeless.

OMG that is terrible. I can't believe no one stopped and asked if you needed help. Stupid jerks.  I bet the airline is worried you are gonna sue.
Glad your back.

:Q  :Q  :Q  :Q  :Q  :Q  :Q  :Q  :Q
My head feels so good today!

Here is some Hot Coco for everyone. and thanks for thinking about me everyone. I am feeling a little better.

Reply 1312#1312 waterlilybarb's post

Gypsiegirl
that is because she is a smarty pants that knows everything about RP.

Quote:
And Meg, I think we all know what you'll be up to that will tire you out.
Yep, consantly cleaning up after a man, cooking for him and being forced to watch American Gladiators or some other idiotic thing is enough to wear out anyone.

Crazy
By Gnarls Barkley
CodesAndLyrics.com
[ Last edited by gabsimom at 1-29-2008 21:24 ]

I decided to get down too.

Is it a date night Barb?

They do not drive alone at 15, It is a learning permit to practice with a licensed driver who is at least 18.

Reply 1564#1564 philryk's post

Just call Rodney Mckay or Sam   Or put that as your answer so the professor knows the assignment is fiction or perhaps they will think you had a mental break and take it easy on you.

Reply 1567#1567 waterlilybarb's post

That is worth a complaint to the head of teaching by itself. seriously I had some pretty bad teachers myself and in the states it is so hard to get them fired. As you can see my Grammar and such is terrible, but you should see me try to write research papers  The "teacher" that taught us this told us it was in the book and if we did not understand it it was our problem. Then when I did turn in a good paper she accussed me of cheating and said I plagerized but she couldn't prove it so she failed me anyway. 15 years later and I still hate her.

Reply 1634#1634 meljones_83's post

When is your day Mel? We have to have a party for you too.

OK here I am as punk Tina in High school. The hair was pale pink and of course I was skinny then so my meez is skinny.

Congrats M&M.
Hi girlies, wooo. I have been up since 6am this morning. Garage/ yard sale season has started. Then I was of to mom and dads for their B-day celebration. I am so tired but I had to stop by and see how things were getting along without me  Plus I missed you girls.

Reply 1709#1709 waterlilybarb's post

Everything was at schools or churches today. It was rainy and cold. But thank God no Blizzards unless they are from DQ.

Thread