Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

Shhh, she will see us.

Too late Run, whoa we made it to the Jumper.

Ahh they are shooting at us, Dial the gate. Thanks Gypsie. that was a close one, I will never sleep by the pool again.

Reply 1098#1098 meljones_83's post

Bribing us with del***(mouth is full)icious cupcakes won't get you ahead in the Race.*wipes face with sleeve. Got anymore? Bring Chocolate next time.

Mmmm Chocolate.

who let this cat in here? get away from the cupcakes! No CAT! to late.

Night ladies! Dan I see you peaking! ooo who brought cake?

Reply 1108#1108 waterlilybarb's post

Thanks for the marshmallows and chocolate Barb!

Mmm Sm'ores

I captured him for you.

Whoa!! Thats some hair. ahh the ninja cat is loose.

Tea Anybody?

Reply 1158#1158 waterlilybarb's post

Keep counting fence jumps.

Reply 1180#1180 waterlilybarb's post

Thank you. Is it a job when you are having fun with friends?

I am here, I just have another really bad sinus infection, this one includes face pain headaches (some migrane) and of course toothaches and no sleep for the past 3 days. what joy. oh and my husband is out of town and I am alone with a 2 year old. Did I mention vertigo, and fainting in the kitchen? oh and eating, forget about it. At least I am alive

Thanks girlies, and no you cannot have a preset type , still feeling yucky but at least I have better meds now.

I guess we have pets now.

This was originally another thread that was hijacked by Waterlilybarb and renamed accordingly. All girlies, Dogs and magical creatures/aliens are welcome not just mods. So welcome to our spot.

Hi everyone sorry if I missed you. I have no attention span. I am on my 10th day of antibiotics and still have a sinus infection  What it going on? I am on the strongest stuff that is available. Sorry if I missed you and thanks girlies for your support. Casper stick around. I try to convert this to the Stargate thread all the time.

ugliest cat ever

Thread