Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

Reply #506 gypsiegirl66's post

Dognxtdoor did for you. So be sure to thank him, but not in here because No Boys allowed.
P.S. I did the same oopsy when I was a member, only Mods and Admin can make pretty titles.
http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... 2029&highlight=
Link to new thread

OMG What happen? Who left the iris open?

Reply #513 waterlilybarb's post

Pretty sure it wasn't him, he is in an internship with the Nox

You gotta stop slamming into the Iris.
"The iris appears to have 20 overlapping blades that swing outwards to form a near-circular opening, and then close again afterwards. This is similar to the way a multi-bladed leaf shutter works in a camera. Other structures that are similar in appearance are iris diaphragms in cameras and the iris of the human eye. When closed, the iris forms a barrier less than 3 μm from the wormhole's event horizon, thereby preventing most forms of matter from properly reintegrating. Objects coming through the wormhole are destroyed instead, accompanied by a ringing thud against the iris. Radio signals are able to penetrate, however, allowing SG teams to request the opening of the iris using their GDOs." Wiki
Well at least we know where your headaches are coming from

LOL, I never left the iris open. I found the room that way. And hey I am Blonde

Too hard? I got the clue in 30 seconds and have only seen 3 episodes of the show in my life. Sooo easy.
Preschool is for regular Tau'ri children. Mine is exceptional.

Night fellow nerd.

All clear here. No Goa'uld here. I am wearing Goa'uld repellent it is 39.95 and for a limited time wraith repellent comes with it and they double your order you just have to pay an additional shipping charge of 14.95

I love that episode, Everyone loves to see a hot guy in love. The wraith repellent is only available with the goa'uld repellent. Let me read you the label.
Continue using wraithrepel and talk to your doctor if you have any of these less serious side effects:
headache;
dizziness;
nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea;
infection of your ear, nose, or throat;
stuffy or irritated nose; or
cough or respiratory symptoms

Do you want me to send you some?

I totally love Atlantis and yes I agree with Dognxtdoor we do need new bad guys. And if I see anothe replicator I am going to experiance at least 3 of the side effects listed above.

Reply #538 gypsiegirl66's post

You'll find out about replicators soon enough and yes side effects from the repellent.

What about me i am still here and on Vacation? Now you just love Barb

Congrats Auntie. I waited to have my little guy that has kept me young. One of my old chums son is driving and mine is learning to use the potty. Headaches all around today

Of course I watch Heroes, What kind of Prada and Gap wearing nerd would I be. Because true nerds like a great deal and like to look good doing it.

Reply #627 Christy1994's post

ok This section is dedicated to Girls/women, Dogs, and magical creatures. You have to be one of those 3 to post here. Also please list your favorite sci-fi shows starting with stargate  and your in. I brought some fresh coffee cake everyone.
Edited now with picture

Reply #632 waterlilybarb's post

lol here is your coffee to. Just the way you like it.

All great shows. Right now I am enjoying Coka light in Tunisia, Thats Diet Coke in the US. But my new favorite is Apla Soda Mmmm.

Pressure Cooker Warning

Hi, my fellow nerds. Just a quick warning about pressure cookers. My mother in-laws exploded the other day. Thank God we are alive. I have 2nd degree burns on my left arm. My son had just left the room when it happen. It was one of the scariest thing I ever experianced and I do not recommend it to anyone. My mother in-law has always cooked with one and this is the 1st time this has happened. I suspect the replicators  had something to do with it. Barb I could use a cuppa to calm my nerves if you have any.

Reply #678 gypsiegirl66's post

Thanks I needed that. I'm done crying. Mmm chocolate. Did You watch heroes yet? So good

Reply #680 gymcoach's post

LOL; Thanks, but I don't drink. But if I did you probably would have to give me the whole bottle

Thread