Thread
Printable Version

The girly`s ......giggle box

Reply #429 waterlilybarb's post

I'll Take a Cappicino. you really should redecorate.

I'll take Coffee then, oh and here I brought a cake.

What Table? The one you drew on the floor? oh I see it now the cardboard box.

Look what I just got for our Garden.

right next to the stargate

KNOCK KNOCK
Barb the Ori are here. They said they would like to discuss Religion with you. See you later.

Are they gone yet? No, I thought you left the Iris open.

Yep enjoy your stay. Sorry the only channel we are getting right now is sci-fi. But if you truly love  Wentworth Miller  you will love him in Stargate Sg-1 and Atlantis. ok I am totally lying but we do have hot guys.

Reply #448 gypsiegirl66's post

Go here and get all the info on Stargate: http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... &extra=page%3D1

Reply #450 gypsiegirl66's post

Well Smallville and Heroes are Sci-fi. My BFF says she hates sci-fi but she watches at least 4 sci-fi shows I got into Sg-1 because of all the ancient civilizations featured oh and they find the lost city of Atlantis.

Reply #460 magic4u's post

Was it you who let the Ori in our gate? Let me check this book of Origin they left
"property of Ma.." well no need to name names.

Reply #463 gypsiegirl66's post

Well that explains why no one else has tried the Sg-1 quiz. Here is a link since you are on the right episode.
http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... &extra=page%3D1
Also try this one while you wait: http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... &extra=page%3D1

Costa Rica sounds nice but so does Florida. This must be Vacation time as I am going on one myself in a little over a week. Hope you have a safe trip home.

Welcome back. I see you didn't slam into the Iris on your way in . I am making Coffee anybody want some?

All out of Earl grey how about some moroccan mint tea? we can sip it in little cups and eat lots of shortbread. I am so happy you like SG1 and soon it will be Atlantis too Gypsie. By the timeyou are finished the new season of Big Love will be back . Great Barb the new season will be coming soon so you will be ready.

Where's my cake? And I get migraines as well. I always have atleast 3 bottles of excedrine and an expresso ready with the peptobismol. and a hot shower. Crazy I know but it works and I can't be out of commision. I might not be able to drive or watch TV or sleep but I can be up. lol

I will take a small slice and you decide on the sauce. I just cut off some of my hair to help aleviate some of the problem. It has helped alot. Oh and I don't talk to mean people or idiots because everyone knows they cause most migraines.

Gotta have pepto to get the meds. down. I usually catch it before I get to that point. I can feel them coming. Stupid  Gou'ald trying to get control of us.

I guess now that this is a girlie thread All Boys Get Out.

Episode 16? Get some sleep. You need to read the stargate obsession thread.

I just added a Big Love Obsession thread. Stop looking in here Boys.....Get Out.

Thread