67 1234
Thread
Printable Version

New look is coming

New look is coming

Hello,

After one year coding, our new site is coming. You will see it in September.

Now we have tested new site for months and it’s definitely much better than current version which wasn't welcomed by some members. And new site will be more easily accessed via mobile devices.

Besides the format change, new version site provides English and French subtitles for most popular TV shows and movies. 

Of coz, it also has some bugs and someplace needs improvement. All bug reports and advices are welcome.

We keep improving services for you.

New look is coming

Note: This post has been suppressed by system since the author has been banned or deleted.

Hello, New version still has some bugs, we are still working on. You can view our https://www.watchseries.net/ to preview
We keep improving services for you.

Thanks for the update. Looking good so far. The login is not working but I suppose it will be fixed later as it's still in preview mode for now.

New look is coming

So far I do not like it. Maybe it has more features. I don't know yet. But I don't like the basic navigation. Plus the old site was much easier to see. Even previewing a post now is more of a pain.

Do I need to make a new account?

Do I need to make a new account on this new site or does the one from vip.tv work over there? and can I move my points over to the new site?

How do we transfer our points to the watch series.net account?  Also, how do we verify our phone #.  It doesn't work.

Reply 7#7 seleam's post

As far as I know, that site is still in preview, so you can't actually sign up on it.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 8#8 waterlilybarb's post

Weird, I just did sign up on it, verifyed my e-mail and phone...I even got free watch days by doing the steps [ Last edited by Crixan at 11-12-2019 07:18 ]

The new site has taken over. I haven't logged into the site yet - just looked it over.

Not sure if any kinks will arise. But, site is up

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 11-20-2019 03:39 ]

I like the way it looks, the notice section is really cool

Goodbye

Well i am finally leaving viptv site, I liked the old site and the fact that i can't use my points from VIPTV site on here is a disappointment. I have never paid for this service since i been a members.

My points have transferred over just fine so I'm not bothered about the new look (Although it's not the most elegant looking on my screen).

What I do have a problem with, however, is quietly reducing the number of free episodes per season to 1 from 3. No announcement here or on the main site. Not a good look.

Reply 13#13 TheeForsakenOne's post

did you use same login information ?

Everything looks great

Reply 15#15 gabsimom's post

The black you get used to and i love that you can see which episode you have watched. We need proper explanation as features of the site, I just lost all my points -Do you need register with same username to get your points you had ?

Please can someone explain what is happening with the new site as there has been very little communication.

There seem to be multiple sites which is confusing 
- which one is the correct one now? 
- Are old ones being demised?
- How do you transfer points over?
- What is this change to the payment plan?  Is there no longer a points based service? looks like you now have to sign up to 30 days or 365 days?  The fees look very expensive

If the administrators could post a clear summary of the changes and which site we are supposed to be using that would be helpful.  I logged on today to vip.tv-video.net and it looks different.  I now seem to be an 'unpaid member' whatever that is!

Please confirm new member plans

Pros:
- I like the new Notice section to check the latest uploaded shows

Cons:

- Only one free episode per season instead of 3
- As Achillea mentioned, it seems we have to choose a plan now: either $30 a month or $300 a year!!
Could the owner please confirm we can no longer buy points as we used to? I sincerely hope it’s not the case.Thanks

[ Last edited by lolotte at 11-20-2019 09:20 ] [ Last edited by lolotte at 11-20-2019 09:24 ] [ Last edited by lolotte at 11-20-2019 10:32 ]

Username

How do I log into new site as username I had for viptv.net isn’t recognised??
I've been schmidt canned!!!!!

Reply 20#20 alex4john's post

@Alex4john https://www.watchseries.net/ won't work with your VIPTV username. But the usual https://vip.tv-video.net/ will

67 1234
Thread