Thread
Printable Version

Shark Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Shark Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss anything about Shark Season 1-2 Here

This starts tonight i was wondering whether people are looking forward to this. i'm looking forward to this because the first episode look exciting-for those that don't know what's going to happens you will find out tonight or tomorrow depending on whether you live in States or overseas.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 2-28-2015 23:44 ]

ok i liked new title for shark and it was a good episode

Reply 2#2 bala's post

So far were into episode 7-8 and this season is disappointed. I only get excited when Shark and Raina fight.

Reply 3#3 Milks26's post

i'm bit behind planning catch up over christmas

Did Shark air last night? Does anyone know?

I can't find any info/am not sure if it's correct re: the strike and all.... Whazzup?

Reply 5#5 ms.smith's post

it's up on site now

I enjoy this show.  The whole cast is really cool I think.  I love how they do whatever it takes to win a case.
Definition of Insanity - repeating something, expecting a different result each time.

Reply 7#7 bad69boy's post

Shark Returns tonight with a new episode and Time-slot

Bar Fight
Tue, Apr 29, 9:00 PM

Run Time: 60 min.

Sebastian builds a case against an underworld kingpin as part of a covert deal that could save him from being disbarred for covering up a client's murderous act.

Reply 8#8 Milks26's post

Great to see him back

Shark 2x13

Wow this was an a great episode just when you thought he was going get reinstated he now completely out of a job i wonder what shark is going to do now and i can't believe how even after all that he still doesn't get his licence back i have feeling we are going see that women again maybe joining shark team but i like the fact that team is very loyal to shark no matter what happens they are there for him and we finally meet Julie mother who shall i say is an interesting women.

It really was great episode can't wait to see what happens next week

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I've only seen the first  2 episodes of season 2...I'll catch up this summer after exams.

Reply 11#11 Milks26's post

Don't remind me of exams i come here forget about them

Shark 2x14

This is really annoying in one episode he loses his law licence in this one he gets it-talk about tv show

that was  a great season-finale having to argue with his daughter life on the line

Thread