40 12
Thread
Printable Version

Use vip.tv-video.net when vipiv.net is still unavailable

Reply 19#19 waterlilybarb's post

I get it you guys are volunteers which is why I said we are all being taken for a ride. If the admins told you its a DNS issue they lied. That URL should have a "maintenance" page or something if it was currently hosted anywhere.. For example movieonline.cc -- OrgName: UCloud OrgId: UCLOU Address: Building 10B, Shanghai City Concpet Creative Park, No.619 Longchang Rd., Yangpu Distract City: Shanghai StateProv: SHANGHAI PostalCode: 200090 Country: CN RegDate: 2016-09-14 Updated: 2016-09-14 Ref: https://rdap.arin.net/registry/entity/UCLOU

Reply 19#19 waterlilybarb's post

When will we be getting this site back? The vip-tv.video.net is not being updated with new episodes and I have over 900 points which I paid for. As a long standing member, I would like to know when and if we will have the site back. If not, I would like a reimbursement for the points I have bought through an Amazon gift card

I'm really sorry things are still up in the air.
I am guessing there won't be any updates or new
shows until this is worked out, is that correct?
My fear is that it is a permanent problem. I certainly hope not!
In the meantime, I guess I'm stuck watching reruns or other sites
which by the way, I loathe doing. I am a VIPTV champion. I'd rather
not watch than to have to watch elsewhere.
How pathetic am I? lol

God Bless, I hope things are made right sooner than later.
Cheers!
Things Change

Reply 22#22 sdeba's post

I agree. It has been to long with no straight answers.How do we get refunds for our unused points?

Unfortunately we don’t know any more than has been said already. I’ve asked LBJedward to provide an update in this thread.

Not Very happy that no one from the site has replied to these posts, even if it's not up and running yet please update us at least daily. I didn't even get the email regarding the new site.

I was with the original movies site and loved the upgrade to viptv.net and have been a member for years, so many I can't remember.

Just a few messages and updates would be great, I've told loads of people about the site and they are all asking me whats happened to it. My husband who works abroad has got over more than 800 points and I had over 350.

Please update us.

Thanks

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

Can you please give us an update on what is going on? Will yo be transferring our points to TVSERIES.NET??

Reply 27#27 bcharmed's post

Points are not transferable between sites. As Shinny said, we have asked LBJedward to update this thread.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

please transfer my points to tvseries.net

Hi there, I think it is only fair that if you open the exact same site on another domain, that you allow transfer of points for your customers. Can you arrange that? Cheers

Reply 28#28 waterlilybarb's post

who says points are not transferrable? it wouldn't be hard to do at all.

Will our points be transferred to the tvseries.net site? I would hate to lose the existing points.

Hi 

Thanks  for the new site. 

There are quite a lot of glitches though.

i.e. Programmes I have watched before when I go to my watch list find the last episode I watched,  try to watch the next one and I  get " ERROR URL"

i.e cannot watch Power S5 E10

I have tried entering the info in new, not from link , I still get the same message.

Also, anything that has come over from VIPTV.net does not show the last episode watched, it only shows the name of the programme.

Thanks for transferring my points but please keep us up to date with the latest news.

There are obviously a lot of problems going on with the site but I and I think a lot of other members would be happier with a full explanation and a list of what is working and what is not.

Please look at Power S5 E10 and fix.

thanks
Regard
Rita

TV Shows Not Working

Ok Not sure whats happening, I cacn watch movies, which is good but cannot watch ANY TV shows, all come up with ERROR URL Please advise Thanks Rita

Hope this isn't happening BUT>>>>>>>>>>>>

I can watch movies but not TV shows. I hope you are not trying to lead us to tvseries.net, obviously a sister site, where we have to pay more money for more points. If so please be up front and tell us. Rita

Reply 30#30 bcharmed's post

Admin said it when he told us about the other sites, a few years ago.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 34#34 ritac-p's post

It appears that both shows & movies are playable now

Reply 35#35 waterlilybarb's post

okay cool thanks

YIKES!!

I sure do hope this gets resolved soon. Ive been using VIPTV.net some 8+ years now I think.. so its super sad when I go to the link (viptv.net) and see its not working .. love all you guys and what you've done to improve the site over the years!! Best of luck and hope it's up and running again soon!!
[ Last edited by yorkies02 at 9-20-2018 07:29 ]

Reply 38#38 yorkies02's post

This site has been permanently moved to http://vip.tv-video.net/ now. It doesn't seem like viptv.net is going to be restored.

Thank you guys so much for all the hard work

LOVE VIPTV no matter the domain

40 12
Thread